Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Where the hell is Batman?

dude is real life villain

Good cause...turned bad. In his mind he is serving justice, like a really good comic

:smh: :x

Where the hell is Batman?

dude is real life villain

Good cause...turned bad. In his mind he is serving justice, like a really good comic

:smh: :x
lol this guy's a member of the league of shadows. Killing a few to save a few.

Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N'bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally.
His taste in women is horrible
laugh.gif

this dude just shot someone near base today at point loma SD.
I was treating ( ido physical therapy) dudes ex chief today. The chief said dude was a meat head x 100000.
Said he showed up to work (Doner is a reservist) during drill with a bandage on his hand and had shot himself in his hand while cleaning his pistol earlier that wk.
The chief was like dude was so thick the 9mm round didnt eem penetrate his hand at point blank range :lol:
But in all serious, you gotta be a STOOOOOPID mf'er to let off in your hand, regardless of what your doing.

Welp
ima be staying in tonight.

Ok, cool. So with your logic....let's take this hypothetical situation.

Because racism exists everywhere regardless of skin color, culture, creed, etc...let's say a cop pulls me over, hurls a racist comment at me and wrongly arrests for a crime I didn't commit. After being released I start to go mad. After many months of planning, I began to go on a murder spree but of course unlike Mr. Dorner, I hide all traces of my activity. What is interesting is that I target only those related to the police officer who was acting as a racist towards. After a year of murdering all of his blood family to the point where his entire lineage are close to extinction, I show up at your door. Turns out you are his fourth cousin and my reign of terror is only beginning for you and your fam. I expect you to shrug as I slowly push a rusty scalpel through your eye and begin to sever your limbs from your body. What better way for those who harmed me to suffer physically but also emotionally knowing that I'm not only killing them, but I'm also wiping away their genealogy from the human race.
Anothet fake tough guy along with RELLI. If you havent killed, raped, kidnapped or extorted someone and you haven't moved major weight then your cartel reasoning is stupid. Thats what they do. They raped six Spanish tourists just to do it. Are you affiliated La eMe or any of the cartels? If no, shut up with the street talk.

He could have gone about with his plan without taking innocent lives. He's insane and you guys are eating it up like he's a revolutionary.
Another dumb *** talking about random ****. Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

I never said any insulting about you. Fake tough guy? Oh yeah, you definitely are. When Meth reads the PM you sent me, off to banned camp you go. Toodles.

The people shot by the cops are about to be able to retire soon.

They are about to get paid. Crazy that they just shot up random cars. Terrible police work right there

This gonna be a movie in a few years,  could be a pretty good movie too

This.

Dude is like a real life Rambo, while I don't personally agree with his actions, he is a very intriguing character

Back
Top Bottom