Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

The reason the two women are dead is because the cops were so hungry to pull the trigger. Period.

If you say that Dorner's crime shifts the blame from the cops onto him, then I can just take it another step back.

Using that argument:

if that officer never kicked that one suspect in the face then Dorner wouldn't have reported him/her, the whole situation wouldn't have happened, Dorner wouldn't have been fired, wouldn't have shot at the LAPD, the LAPD then wouldn't have gotten trigger happy, and those women would be alive

obviously the argument isn't valid, but it's the exact same form as the one some of you are arguing. Just adding more "indirectly responsible" people into it.

Classic that someone posted Col. Jessup's speech in here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  jessup was 
smokin.gif
 and i've always wanted the chance to use that speech.  mission accomplished

The reason the two women are dead is because the cops were so hungry to pull the trigger. Period.

If you say that Dorner's crime shifts the blame from the cops onto him, then I can just take it another step back.

Using that argument:

if that officer never kicked that one suspect in the face then Dorner wouldn't have reported him/her, the whole situation wouldn't have happened, Dorner wouldn't have been fired, wouldn't have shot at the LAPD, the LAPD then wouldn't have gotten trigger happy, and those women would be alive

obviously the argument isn't valid, but it's the exact same form as the one some of you are arguing. Just adding more "indirectly responsible" people into it.

Point me to where I shifted the blame? I stated that the officers who shot the women WHO SURVIVED are responsible for their actions. What they (the officers) did was despicable and wrong. But to say that those women would have been shot at regardless if Dorner commited those crimes is asinine.

And if officer Evans didn't kick the schizophrenic man, then Dorner wouldn't have been fired then what would be the cause for his actions? Did he just decide to go crazy one day and target the LAPD?

Last edited:

Using that argument:

BTW Both women are ALIVE not dead

Obviously those officers actions are not being justified. The argument that Marcus is stating is that Dorner, whether directly or indirectly, is not responsible for the two women who were shot. I'm arguing that he is indirectly responsible and you can read my argument in my previous post.

So am I to hold every minority before me that's committed a crime responsible for the harassment that I receive?
Had these officers followed protocol, this would not have occurred. Period.
Crimes are a daily occurrence my friend.
If you really want to place indirect blame on someone, it should be the academy these officers were trained at
& the department chief that allows its officers to act like this.

Point me to where I shifted the blame? I stated that the officers who shot the women WHO SURVIVED are responsible for their actions. What they (the officers) did was despicable. But to say that those women would have been shot at regardless if Dorner commited those crimes is asinine.

And if officer Evans didn't kick the schizophrenic man, then Dorner wouldn't have been fired than what would be the cause for his actions? Did he just decide to go crazy one day and target the LAPD?

The man's entire point was solidified by the shooting of these women.

They would have been approached with the same irresponsibility as all cops tend to approach things and be held for 0 accountability for their actions.

It's barely even news the fact that they shot two women while looking for a black male. Who happened to have a car that might've been the suspects... How stupid does that sound? People should be screaming, furious, are you ******g kidding me? Meth said something before like all a cop has to do to justify pulling a trigger is say he was scared or felt threatened.

God forbid it was a black male in the car. then i guess we would find it even more excusable that they shot the car right. :rolleyes

how many times do we see a cop let off like that? i guess it sucks that the passenger really wasn't black cause they could've said he was reaching for what might've been a weapon :rolleyes

#licensetokill

They would have been approached with the same irresponsibility as all cops tend to approach things and be held for 0 accountability for their actions.

It's barely even news the fact that they shot two women while looking for a black male. Who happened to have a car that might've been the suspects... How stupid does that sound? People should be screaming, furious, are you ******g kidding me? Meth said something before like all a cop has to do to justify pulling a trigger is say he was scared or felt threatened.

God forbid it was a black male in the car. then i guess we would find it even more excusable that they shot the car right. :rolleyes

Exactly. And it's just being swept under the rug. Like how are people not getting this?

LAPD is proving him right after they shot up those cars with no remorse.

No remorse? They screwed up BAD and should suffer the consequences. How do you know they have no remorse though? Did you talk to them or their union reps? :lol:

Those cops thoroughly proved Dorner's point by not following protocol.

Cops *&^% up all the time. This is nothing new. During the DC Sniper fiasco, they had people looking for box vans when in reality the perps were in a Caprice. We don't need Dorner to tell us that some cops are trigger happy meatheads. Besides he's the ultimate hypocrite if he's condemning LAPD for their actions, yet he's ex-military/ex-LAPD killing innocent people acting like he's playing god. There's so much wrong going on it's almost hard to stomach. Hopefully this idiot just finds some way to safely surrender and end the bloodshed. Unfortunately looks like LAPD is on some shoot first ask questions later type steez. Gonna end bad.

So am I to hold every minority before me that's committed a crime responsible for the harassment that I receive?
Crimes are a daily occurrence my friend.
If you really want to place indirect blame on someone, it should be the academy these officers were trained at
& the department chief that allows its officers to act like this.

No, you are not to hold every minority before you that has commited a crime responsible for the harassment that you may receive.
And I agree with you, if those officers did follow protocol and were better trained than those women should not have been shot.
Again, I am saying in this specific incident that Dorner is indirectly responsible for those two women being shot.
From what I remember, those officers who shot the women were undercover cops and were assigned to watch over the neighborhood where a targeted officer was residing.
Sure, they wanted to protect their brother but they went about it all wrong.

And again, I am in way justifying those officers actions or saying that they had the authorization and should shoot to kill all individuals who could be Dorner. God forbid you actually read what I wrote.

Last edited:

You're right about this. Their actions are in no way excusable or justified. They had no intentions of ID'ing whoever was in that truck before they acted and should be punished accordingly.

At the same time, King has a point. Dorner's activity has put people in a state of panic. The moron cops in this instance were pursuing leads, in this case car make/model consistent with Dorner's. Shows there was a communication breakdown somewhere because they didn't even hit the same make or color car. Who knows if they would have acted as irresponsibly had it just been an ordinary traffic stop? Their recklessness on the surface sounds like the result of horrible training + their state of mind resulting from a cop killer on the loose. Just my opinion.

Using that argument:

Point me to where I shifted the blame? I stated that the officers who shot the women WHO SURVIVED are responsible for their actions. What they (the officers) did was despicable and wrong. But to say that those women would have been shot at regardless if Dorner commited those crimes is asinine.

And if officer Evans didn't kick the schizophrenic man, then Dorner wouldn't have been fired then what would be the cause for his actions? Did he just decide to go crazy one day and target the LAPD?

And I never said that the women would be shot if Dorner didn't do what he did.

It's just pointless to say Dorner is responsible for the two women getting shot..you can expand indirect blame all over the place

using that same form I can make a statement like "If Dorner never joined the LAPD those women would still be alive"

yeah true...and...

God forbid it was a black male in the car. then i guess we would find it even more excusable that they shot the car right.
eyes.gif
Exactly. And it's just being swept under the rug. Like how are people not getting this?
those women and that man will be paid handsomely in civil suits.
Chief Beck, this is when you need to have that come to Jesus talk with Sgt. Teresa Evans and everyone else who was involved in the conspiracy to have me terminated for doing the right thing. you also need to speak with her attorney, Rico, and his conversation with the BOR members and her confession of guilt in kicking Mr. Gettler. I’ll be waiting for a PUBLIC response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops.
son is BOUT DAT LIFE.

i dont agree with him killing innocent lives, but when you push a man to da brink and all he believes in his name and you take that away, welp...you reap with what you sew.
This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days. Those officers are still employed and have all promoted to Command staff and supervisory positions. I will correct this error. Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department? Captain Rolando Solano is now the commanding officer of a LAPD police station (West LA division). As a commanding officer, he is now responsible for over 200 officers. Do you trust him to enforce department policy and investigate use of force investigations on arrestees by his officers? Are you aware Evans has since promoted to Sergeant after kicking Mr. Gettler in the face. Oh, you Violated a citizens civil rights? We will promote you. Same as LAPD did with the the officers from Metro involved in the May Day melee at MacArthur Park. They promoted them to Sergeant (a supervisor role).
mean.gif

Last edited:
And I never said that the women would be shot if Dorner didn't do what he did.

It's just pointless to say Dorner is responsible for the two women getting shot..you can expand indirect blame all over the place

using that same form I can make a statement like "If Dorner never joined the LAPD those women would still be alive"

yeah true...and...

Again, the women are still alive and if they haven't done so already, are most likely going to be pressing charges.

And in this particular instance, those two women would have been shot at by LAPD in the early morning of Thursday February 7, 2013 in a cul-de-sac while delivering newspaper regardless if there was a police search for Dorner?

Last edited:
View media item 258196

"Oops, honest mistake"

and these are the lucky ones that get caught. usually what happens as he stated in his manifesto they get to chill with on pay suspension. :smokin no change necessary though.

Again, the women are still alive and if they haven't done so already, are most likely going to be pressing charges.

And in this particular instance, those two women would have been shot at by LAPD in the early morning of Thursday February 7, 2013 in a cul-de-sac while delivering newspaper regardless if there was a police search for Dorner?

It could've happened anywhere to anyone. They had the same training, the same mindset.

Blaming dude is like your sister making you late for work, and getting into a car accident. "If you didn't make me late, i would've never been at that light, and i never would have hit that dude" It sounds silly.

Last edited:
Last night I didn't see one cop car in downtown....

they might be intensifying searches in specific areas and they are riding in 2's.

I wanna see some cops and say "you scared"

http://enidnews.com/localnews/x9648...news.com&relation=parent&error=not_authorized

Discussion
February 7, 2013
ENE Archives: Vance students turn in lost church money

By Robert Barron, Staff Writer Enid News & Eagle

ENID, Okla. —

Editor’s note: This story was published in the Enid News & Eagle on Nov. 5, 2002.

The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.

An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.

The two were driving into Enid Sunday afternoon when they spotted a bank bag in the middle of the road.

After turning around, they picked up the bag and found it contained nearly $8,000. They promptly took the bag to the Enid Police Department

The money belongs to Enid Korean Church of Grace, 724 W. Randolph, and the bag contained $7,792 in cash and checks.

“I thought it was a wallet. We turned around and found it was a bank envelope,” Baugher said. “We opened it and found plenty of cash in there.”

Baugher said the pair did not know if the money was lost or stolen, but took it to the police department.

“I thought it was a piece of cardboard,” Dorner said. “When we passed it I thought it was a large purse and turned around.”

When the two opened the envelope, they saw the checks and the church’s deposit slip.

Manhunt subject names Enid ties | Ex-cop shoots 3 in L.A.

Not everyone would have returned the money, but Baugher and Dorner said “it’s an integrity thing.”

Both were taught honest as children, and integrity is stressed in their military training.

Baugher grew up in Ankeny, Iowa, a small town north of Des Moines, and was raised in a church.

Dorner was raised by his mother in La Palma, Calif., in Orange County. Both men learned the value of honesty as they were raised.

“It was just the right thing to do,” Baugher said. “I have loan payments it could have taken care of.”

Baugher said he learned the pastor of the church had placed the bag on top of his car and it fell off.

Baugher, a Marine, is a member of the Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training program at Vance. He hopes to fly an F-18. Dorner, a Navy officer, hopes to fly SH-60 helicopters used for search and rescue and in special operations.

“The military stresses integrity,” Dorner said. “There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them.”

He said it was “a little scary” having that much money in front of him.

Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

“I didn’t work for it, so it’s not mine. And it was for the church,” he said. “It’s not so much the integrity, but it was someone else’s money. I would hope someone would do that for me.”

Both students received telephone calls Sunday evening from a church member, whose name they could not understand.

One phrase they did hear was, “God bless you. Thank you.”

Last edited:
View media item 258196

"Oops, honest mistake"

and these are the lucky ones that get caught. usually what happens as he stated in his manifesto they get to chill with on pay suspension. :smokin no change necessary though.
It could've happened anywhere to anyone. They had the same training, the same mindset.

Blaming dude is like your sister making you late for work, and getting into a car accident. "If you didn't make me late, i would've never been at that light, and i never would have hit that dude" It sounds silly.

No, because she didn't cause me to drive into another vehicle or she didn't cause the other vehicle to drive into me. And I'm not talking about cops shooting anyone in general. I was making an argument that in THIS case, Dorner is indirectly responsible because another poster argued that Dorner is not responsible. And not all cops have the same mindset. Actions of the few does not represent the whole so you cannot argue that those corrupted LAPD represent all LAPD. If that is the case, then why would Dorner praise certain officers as well.

Two women were shot
The LAPD shot these women because they thought it was Dorner.
If Dorner didn't commit a crime the LAPD wouldn't have shot at those two women.
It is Dorner's fault the two women got shot at.

I hit another car because I was rushing to work
I was rushing to work because my sister caused me to be late
If my sister didn't cause me to be late I wouldn't have rushed to work
It is my sister's fault I got into the accident

Last edited:
Two women were shot
The LAPD shot these women because they thought it was Dorner.
If Dorner didn't commit a crime the LAPD wouldn't have shot at those two women.
It is Dorner's fault the two women got shot at.

I hit another car because I was rushing to work
I was rushing to work because my sister caused me to be late
If my sister didn't cause me to be late I wouldn't have rushed to work
It is my sister's fault I got into the accident

You are leaving out quite a bit of detail.

Back
Top Bottom