Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? They have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Yemenise children and you curse the military. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that those childrens' death, while tragic, probably saved lives and the military's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on that wall. You NEED them on that wall.  They
 use words like honor, code, loyalty....they use those words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain my military to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom they provide and then questions the manner in which they provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand to post.  Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Now your just contradicting yourself by saying that the lives taken of innocent children is justified because it saves lives. Well IF he is responsible for killing quan and her fiance, that may be a point to save the innocent lives that the LAPD aren't afraid to take.

So their job is to kill thousands of innocent women and children? Its cool that they kill the ones shooting back or at a group that posses a threat but come on don't act like that's all they do.

***** this just shows how out of touch you are. our boys over there getting ROASTED by women and children errrday. it ain't like it is over here bruh bruh, women and children get their hands just as dirty as dudes. it be kids setting ieds at night and playun kickball in the morning. you been overseas? no? then shush.

Now your just contradicting yourself by saying that the lives taken of innocent children is justified because it saves lives. Well IF he is responsible for killing quan and her fiance, that may be a point to save the innocent lives that the LAPD aren't afraid to take.

that whole thing was a joke post using lines from a famous movie. he is obv responsible so no point saying 'if'.

Incoming JOKES

What if Fire crackers go off.....will cops start shooting randomly

Wil toyota pull blue tundra's or will sales plummet (corny)

My wife said LAPD couldnt even catch jada pinkett ( points if you get the reference)

ok back to the seriousness

set it off :pimp:

***** this just shows how out of touch you are. our boys over there getting ROASTED by women and children errrday. it ain't like it is over here bruh bruh, women and children get their hands just as dirty as dudes. it be kids setting ieds at night and playun kickball in the morning. you been overseas? no? then shush.

the same thing could be said about japanese kids and mom's during WWII, and the only way they stopped the japanese empire was through a nuclear bomb

So their job is to kill thousands of innocent women and children? Its cool that they kill the ones shooting back or at a group that posses a threat but come on don't act like that's all they do.
My buddy served 12 years in the Army, including 2 tours of Iraq.  If you think we're over there for anything more than to take whatever resources (mainly oil) we can, then you're strongly mistaken.  What would you do if someone came to your house and said "I want everything here, if you have a problem with that then I have someone who can take care of you and your family?"  Would you fight back or let them take your stuff?  Don't even get me started on the stories he has about soldiers shooting innocent people because a book from a 100 yards away looks like an explosive device
mean.gif

what has the world come to im from the 312 where cops dont come through and dreams dont come true

Conspiracy theorists are going to run wild with this.... hoo boy.

republicans are saying this is all part of the new panther party, and heres dudes sidekick.

Last edited:
They still haven't found him. I wouldn't be suprised if he's getting some type of help from friends or whoever.

I believe him. The LAPD and media will never tell us the truth
oh you want the truth, MiamiBoy?  the truth is that he got fired for whistle-blowing as well as choking a co-worker and that after many, many attempts to get his 'corrupt' job back, dude decides he's gonna pretend he's on some justice type steez, write out a manifesto about many things and then take innocent lives so those on NT could bask in his 'glory' and high five him as he does horrible things to those that didn't deserve it.  all in the name of the justice that he, in the end, failed to deliver.  that about cover it?

if he wanted to expose the lapd, i've already listed in this thread a couple of times the much better and PAINLESS ways he could have accomplished this.  he didn't try because this really doesn't have anything to do with the lapd and the way it conducts itself OTHER THAN his job.  he didn't do this for blacks and racism shown by certain lapd officials, he didn't do this to make the lapd right their ship, he did this for revenge for not getting his job.  he gets his job, this never happens.  get it through y'all heads.

Last edited:
oh you want the truth, MiamiBoy?  the truth is that he got fired for whistle-blowing as well as choking a co-worker and that after many, many attempts to get his 'corrupt' job back, dude decides he's gonna pretend he's on some justice type steez, write out a manifesto about many things and then take innocent lives so those on NT could bask in his 'glory' and high five him as he does horrible things to those that didn't deserve it.  all in the name of the justice that he, in the end, failed to deliver.  that about cover it?

if he wanted to expose the lapd, i've already listed in this thread a couple of times the much better and PAINLESS ways he could have accomplished this.  he didn't try because this really doesn't have anything to do with the lapd and the way it conducts itself OTHER THAN his job.  he didn't do this for blacks and racism shown by certain lapd officials, he didn't do this to make the lapd right their ship, he did this for revenge for not getting his job.  he gets his job, this never happens.  get it through y'all heads.

honestly bro, you are missing a lot of details. do you know why he choked out another police officer? do you know how he was brought up? you mean think it's horrible but it's nothing compared to what is going around us. you consider his action harsh, yet you neglect the actions of the police department which made him turn his back on the system.

why don't you acknowledge the injustice of a department instead of a man who is fighting for righteousness in his heart.

you are missing the fact that he tried to expose them and he got axed because of it. this was his last result, this is what you are missing. and it's not about getting his job let's say he gets reinstated. he would have seen more police brutality and it would have happened again

this dude could've gone about this a whole other way..that "manifesto" makes him seem like he has some severe mental and personal issues.

obviously he doesn't take too kindly to rejection, my black homie just told me he was turned away from a bar by the dudes working the door.

i told him to just go home because im pretty sure had he stayed something awful would've happened to him when he left or some ish..

its not safe at all for us brown and black folks right now, these cops lose all rational thinking when one of their own is killed.

my cali peeps please stay home.

They're probably going to find his body in the snow. No way he survives if he's still outdoors somewhere. Might take a couple of days though.

Back
Top Bottom