Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

The cops said that they were gonna let him burn. I don't know why, but that seems dirty.
Better safe than sorry. No point risking a fire fighter getting shot.

They need to hurry up though. No way he's alive and conscious in there at this point.

Last edited:
Lex Luger's Twitter :

@Chris_Dorner_: Listening to that Wiz Khalifa - Cabin Fever”#swagg

roll.gif
roll.gif

If there was no media coverage during the shootout, you think they actually used the drone to bomb the cabin?

How do you know that? Link?

Well, you are the idiots saying if he gave himself up he'd be given due process (or, if the cops just take him out, he'd be denied due process). Now you're claiming he wouldn't be given due process anyway. So which is it?

Man Last time I check LAPD shot up a truck that was thought to be him. They weren't gonna let dude live.

I just tune in.

Last edited:
so nothings confirmed yet correct? as in they don't even know 100% that it'a him.

Y'all can roast me for this but I don't believe they found him. I believe this all farce. God forbid the world finds out you can kill people and get away with. LAPD is already know has probably the dirtiest PD in America, they'd be damn if they are the dirtiest AND the most insufficient PD in America. If he does strike again, they'll say it's a copycat, word to the second manifesto that came out.

supposedly they tossed in tear gas through the windows then told him through the PA to surrender.

he didnt come out then they came with something called a bearcat and tore down the walls..when they came to the final wall the fire started...

then they heard a final gunshot.

I would have liked to have seen him get due process, but he brought all of this on himself. On top of it all, dude went about trying to make his "point" the complete wrong way. In the end he was no better than the people he despised in his manifesto. It is what it is tho...he's no hero, and people need to stop putting him on a pedestal.

Y'all can roast me for this but I don't believe they found him. I believe this all farce. God forbid the world finds out you can kill people and get away with. LAPD is already know has probably the dirtiest PD in America, they'd be damn if they are the dirtiest AND the most insufficient PD in America. If he does strike again, they'll say it's a copycat, word to the second manifesto that came out.
so, this whole thing was bs?  every one of these people are in on it?  and he's really in mexico or something?  
laugh.gif
 that would certainly be interesting.

msnbc saying he may have killed himself. apparently a single shot was heard before the cabin went up in flames.

Of course they're going to say that. It always looks better when the suspect takes the cowardly way out, right?

There's a reason the media was blacked out. They'll say it was so Dorner couldn't watch TV and gain intelligence. But it was confirmed that the empty cabin didn't have power, meaning no internet, phone, TV.

They took dude out. Plain and simple. I'm not saying it wasn't justified, but I wish they'd stop acting like any person with half a brain couldn't figure that out.

I too agree that this seems a little fishy. I honestly thought he was smarter than getting pinned down in a cabin in an area he was already thought to be in.

Back
Top Bottom