Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Some people reporting that "police sources" fear that he escaped in a stolen police car. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Where is the supposed white truck he crashed? How come no images of that? Not saying there isn't one I would just like to know how far off he crashed from the cabin.

okay so its been4 hours since he has allegedly been in the cabin and they are just standing around???

yeaaaaa im not buyin it. dude is not there

Where is the supposed white truck he crashed? How come no images of that? Not saying there isn't one I would just like to know how far off he crashed from the cabin.

it wasnt even crashed he just drove it a little bit off the road and they showed it earlier. there is no damage to it. its parked like 1 or 2 hunnid from da cabin

okay so its been4 hours since he has allegedly been in the cabin and they are just standing around???

yeaaaaa im not buyin it. dude is not there
its called strategy...

they are obviously going to go in when he least expects it, under the cover of darkness.

How long until the NT Conspiracy Whackjobs start suggesting there were multiple shooters and the families of the victims are paid actors?

he didn't crash a truck, he led cops on a small chase and then ditched the truck and holed up in a nearby cabin.  there was plenty of footage of the truck on the news.

I wonder how long b4 the conspiracy theorists say, this was all staged... 
laugh.gif

My friend that works at a local hospital said that one of the deputies he shot in Big Bear just died.

Tragic.

Last edited:
SWAT has entered the Cabin

We'll know if he's actually in there soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom