Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Anybody who's buyin/bought these puttin' black laces in 'em? Pics?
nerd.gif

Anyone in Houston get these? Because I called both hoh and northline said they might get them not sure that was Thursday night and galleria said no which made no sense to me they got all the premios so why not these... Unless they f'd me over lol

Anyone in Houston get these? Because I called both hoh and northline said they might get them not sure that was Thursday night and galleria said no which made no sense to me they got all the premios so why not these... Unless they f'd me over lol

If anyone is able to pick up a size 8 let me know, would be appreciated.

If anyone is able to pick up a size 8 let me know, would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Anyone in Seattle know or have a clue when HOH will probably get them?

Man, I'm trying to find these in Seattle too. Are HoH even getting them? Niketown isn't I'm sure of that.

Man, I'm trying to find these in Seattle too. Are HoH even getting them? Niketown isn't I'm sure of that.

damn HOH Harlem said there's no RD anymore whenever they get them they sellin 'em lol ouch i called them this morning with a glimmer of hope that they'd get YOTR 2011

damn HOH Harlem said there's no RD anymore whenever they get them they sellin 'em lol ouch i called them this morning with a glimmer of hope that they'd get YOTR 2011

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

What size are you looking for?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

What size are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom