Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by woody2626

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release because they are getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...

Are you !###@++ kidding me? This is gotta be against company policy, there is no way this !#*$ should happen. As a company you can't let your employees hold pairs for 3 of their friends and only allow for 4 pairs of shoes total or none at all to release.

Anyone had this happen?
you must not have been around for the yeezy release.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE IS A SIZE 11 ( ILL TAKE A SIZE 10.5 OR 11.5 IF NO 11'S ARE AVAILBLE)

AT A DECENT PRICE ( NOT THOSE CRAZY E-BAY PRICES )

I NEED HELP , PLEASE HELP.......

I AM IN MARYLAND AND THERE IS NO PLACE HERE THAT IS GETTING THEM

WHEN , WHERE , WHAT CAN I DO ?..........................................................................PREACE23
what he said ^^

except im in san diego lol

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE IS A SIZE 11 ( ILL TAKE A SIZE 10.5 OR 11.5 IF NO 11'S ARE AVAILBLE)

AT A DECENT PRICE ( NOT THOSE CRAZY E-BAY PRICES )

I NEED HELP , PLEASE HELP.......

I AM IN MARYLAND AND THERE IS NO PLACE HERE THAT IS GETTING THEM

WHEN , WHERE , WHAT CAN I DO ?..........................................................................PREACE23
what he said ^^

except im in san diego lol

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

do these fit true to size?

NO! I typically wear 10.5-11 but I have these in a size 10. My only pair of kicks in a 10 at that. Funny thing is- I got the last pair in the shipment, and it ended up being perfect for me.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

do these fit true to size?

NO! I typically wear 10.5-11 but I have these in a size 10. My only pair of kicks in a 10 at that. Funny thing is- I got the last pair in the shipment, and it ended up being perfect for me.

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release because they are getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...

If they were going to wear them for work, I'd say it could be a perk of the job.  But otherwise I assume they are going put them right up for sale.

If they were going to wear them for work, I'd say it could be a perk of the job.  But otherwise I assume they are going put them right up for sale.

These are a wrap. Campers are hitting you over the head for $425 and up. Stores that though they were getting them are not. It's a wrap.

These are a wrap. Campers are hitting you over the head for $425 and up. Stores that though they were getting them are not. It's a wrap.

Are you !###@++ kidding me? This is gotta be against company policy, there is no way this !#*$ should happen. As a company you can't let your employees hold pairs for 3 of their friends and only allow for 4 pairs of shoes total or none at all to release.

Anyone had this happen?
Nike almost always, 99.9% of the time is going to allocate pairs in some multiple of 6.  When a store tries to get slick with, "oh we only got 7 pair" you can bet it probably was 18-24 and they allowed employees to scoop the first 11-17 pairs.  I see both sides of the deal though.  If store really did only get 12 pair and the MGR and AM wear 8 and 8.5, then you're just gonna have to scoop that 9 if you're really an 8 cause you can't honestly think they should not purchase their own size so that you can buy it.  But if they got 36 shipped, but only have 7 when the gate opens, then that's a big problem that needs to be addressed.

I know you disagree but at least they were "partially" honest with you.  It's highly unlikely that they only got 7 pair but at least you weren't led on and end up with the worst feeling of being first in line but your size is "sold out".

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Anyone in Houston get these? Because I called both hoh and northline said they might get them not sure that was Thursday night and galleria said no which made no sense to me they got all the premios so why not these... Unless they f'd me over lol

You answered your own question bro.  You, I and anybody else who called knows they got that shoe...

Anyone had this happen?
Nike almost always, 99.9% of the time is going to allocate pairs in some multiple of 6.  When a store tries to get slick with, "oh we only got 7 pair" you can bet it probably was 18-24 and they allowed employees to scoop the first 11-17 pairs.  I see both sides of the deal though.  If store really did only get 12 pair and the MGR and AM wear 8 and 8.5, then you're just gonna have to scoop that 9 if you're really an 8 cause you can't honestly think they should not purchase their own size so that you can buy it.  But if they got 36 shipped, but only have 7 when the gate opens, then that's a big problem that needs to be addressed.

I know you disagree but at least they were "partially" honest with you.  It's highly unlikely that they only got 7 pair but at least you weren't led on and end up with the worst feeling of being first in line but your size is "sold out".

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Anyone in Houston get these? Because I called both hoh and northline said they might get them not sure that was Thursday night and galleria said no which made no sense to me they got all the premios so why not these... Unless they f'd me over lol

You answered your own question bro.  You, I and anybody else who called knows they got that shoe...

HOH Orlando only has 11 pairs for their Friday release. I'd wait in line for an hour or two, but definitely not all night. Game over for me.

HOH Orlando only has 11 pairs for their Friday release. I'd wait in line for an hour or two, but definitely not all night. Game over for me.

Back
Top Bottom