Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i guess thats a no

I don't think they will release online....they haven't yet if they do.
no sz 12 love
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I'm looking for these in size 9 or 9.5 in the Seattle area. I have cash.

Check craigslist someone from NT is selling it for almost 5 bills I think.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I'm looking for these in size 9 or 9.5 in the Seattle area. I have cash.

Check craigslist someone from NT is selling it for almost 5 bills I think.

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release because they are getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...

Are you !###@++ kidding me? This is gotta be against company policy, there is no way this !#*$ should happen. As a company you can't let your employees hold pairs for 3 of their friends and only allow for 4 pairs of shoes total or none at all to release.

Anyone had this happen?

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release because they are getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...

Are you !###@++ kidding me? This is gotta be against company policy, there is no way this !#*$ should happen. As a company you can't let your employees hold pairs for 3 of their friends and only allow for 4 pairs of shoes total or none at all to release.

Anyone had this happen?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone had this happen?

Happens everywhere....all the time.

Anyone had this happen?

Happens everywhere....all the time.

Anyone had this happen?
Yeah man but not for a limited release like that, and they had the audacity to say it over phone that is crazy

Anyone had this happen?
Yeah man but not for a limited release like that, and they had the audacity to say it over phone that is crazy

Was told at the Columbus HOH that there were people waiting in line for 24+ hours before they found out they were delayed.

Was told at the Columbus HOH that there were people waiting in line for 24+ hours before they found out they were delayed.

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

Anyone had this happen?
they're consumers too..what you gonna do, deny em?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

Anyone had this happen?
they're consumers too..what you gonna do, deny em?
laugh.gif

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE IS A SIZE 11 ( ILL TAKE A SIZE 10.5 OR 11.5 IF NO 11'S ARE AVAILBLE)

AT A DECENT PRICE ( NOT THOSE CRAZY E-BAY PRICES )

I NEED HELP , PLEASE HELP.......

I AM IN MARYLAND AND THERE IS NO PLACE HERE THAT IS GETTING THEM

WHEN , WHERE , WHAT CAN I DO ?..........................................................................PREACE23

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE IS A SIZE 11 ( ILL TAKE A SIZE 10.5 OR 11.5 IF NO 11'S ARE AVAILBLE)

AT A DECENT PRICE ( NOT THOSE CRAZY E-BAY PRICES )

I NEED HELP , PLEASE HELP.......

I AM IN MARYLAND AND THERE IS NO PLACE HERE THAT IS GETTING THEM

WHEN , WHERE , WHAT CAN I DO ?..........................................................................PREACE23

Anyone had this happen?
you must not have been around for the yeezy release.

Back
Top Bottom