Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Finally got around to taking some pictures.

I honestly would have rocked these if I could of doubled up on my size.

0c1c16c054.jpg

6a04557d55.jpg

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

0c1c16c054.jpg

6a04557d55.jpg

Me too. I'm trying to double up as I write. I just need one more pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

0c1c16c054.jpg

6a04557d55.jpg

Me too. I'm trying to double up as I write. I just need one more pair.
pimp.gif

got to the spot and there was 15 kids with tickets and 11 pairs...back in the day i was always top 5 but i dont wait in line no more. og in the game.

got to the spot and there was 15 kids with tickets and 11 pairs...back in the day i was always top 5 but i dont wait in line no more. og in the game.

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

u gettin ur pair? Thats %++!%%!% no one said anything ...how would anyone know of this wristband or list in the first place

nah dude i've ran thru 3 pairs of these Bins and keeping my 10.5 my boy drove up from DC to Willowbrook to camp out and the Manager told him i'll put ur name on a list and call u in the morning to come in a pick them up and he happened to be the first one on it, i guess people didn't know wat to do cuz he told me there were a bunch of people lingering around expecting to get pairs and aren't....that's all i know tho i never went out there myself i'm going off a phone call

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

u gettin ur pair? Thats %++!%%!% no one said anything ...how would anyone know of this wristband or list in the first place

nah dude i've ran thru 3 pairs of these Bins and keeping my 10.5 my boy drove up from DC to Willowbrook to camp out and the Manager told him i'll put ur name on a list and call u in the morning to come in a pick them up and he happened to be the first one on it, i guess people didn't know wat to do cuz he told me there were a bunch of people lingering around expecting to get pairs and aren't....that's all i know tho i never went out there myself i'm going off a phone call

damn NC hoh's are shady...Just got back from release. Local cops broke up the line and made a new one. Dudes were just hanging out on the gate of the store in no particular order.

damn NC hoh's are shady...Just got back from release. Local cops broke up the line and made a new one. Dudes were just hanging out on the gate of the store in no particular order.

I guess m going to have to hustle no luck this tme... Gting harder to gt nowadays.... Everybdy on em .... Waaaaw!

I guess m going to have to hustle no luck this tme... Gting harder to gt nowadays.... Everybdy on em .... Waaaaw!

Smh @ these ghetto @!# fools from Jacksonville. Show up @ 7am today thinking they're going to get a pair...started %$*! with the Footlocker manager and were telling everyone they were going to get their pairs no matter what. Talking they going to f somebody up for their pair and they weren't leaving without a pair. Well...like all "tough guys" from Florida...they didn't get a damn thing. But I sure got mine.
pimp.gif

Smh @ these ghetto @!# fools from Jacksonville. Show up @ 7am today thinking they're going to get a pair...started %$*! with the Footlocker manager and were telling everyone they were going to get their pairs no matter what. Talking they going to f somebody up for their pair and they weren't leaving without a pair. Well...like all "tough guys" from Florida...they didn't get a damn thing. But I sure got mine.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom