Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

what a joke of a release

and the prices are just as bad..........................................peace23

what a joke of a release

and the prices are just as bad..........................................peace23

Originally Posted by trimane24

anybody have any info on HOH houston's

dunno bout hoh galleria but apperently northline gve out tickets to the peeps that camped out writting their asking sz on it.....
 i smell  of BS over again  
alien.gif

dunno bout hoh galleria but apperently northline gve out tickets to the peeps that camped out writting their asking sz on it.....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

HOH Orlando only has 11 pairs for their Friday release. I'd wait in line for an hour or two, but definitely not all night. Game over for me.

that sucks! i am one of those guys that want a pair.. but definitely not camping out! jeez, only 11 pairs.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

HOH Orlando only has 11 pairs for their Friday release. I'd wait in line for an hour or two, but definitely not all night. Game over for me.

that sucks! i am one of those guys that want a pair.. but definitely not camping out! jeez, only 11 pairs.
mad.gif

this really sucks

i want a pair but these prices are insane...........................................peace23

this really sucks

i want a pair but these prices are insane...........................................peace23

Originally Posted by pelimpe

alien.gif

That's absurd because. I asked them everyday. I know that hoh galleria got them. They are the worse. I know the employes got them all.I hate hoh Houston. Both of them.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

alien.gif

That's absurd because. I asked them everyday. I know that hoh galleria got them. They are the worse. I know the employes got them all.I hate hoh Houston. Both of them.

^ my boy just called me he said go to the MGR at WILLOWBROOK and ask to be put on the list my boy was is 1st in line for tmrw he just left his name and number and he said he's pickin em up first thing at 8am...good luck

and bless your lil hearts to those campin at HOH Harlem this week is definitely not as nice as last Friday

^ my boy just called me he said go to the MGR at WILLOWBROOK and ask to be put on the list my boy was is 1st in line for tmrw he just left his name and number and he said he's pickin em up first thing at 8am...good luck

and bless your lil hearts to those campin at HOH Harlem this week is definitely not as nice as last Friday

u gettin ur pair? Thats %++!%%!% no one said anything ...how would anyone know of this wristband or list in the first place

u gettin ur pair? Thats %++!%%!% no one said anything ...how would anyone know of this wristband or list in the first place

Just found out HOH Seattle/South Center won't open until 9. Peeps can't line up at the mall until 7AM not even outdoor I believe.

I won't be able to make it though
frown.gif

Just found out HOH Seattle/South Center won't open until 9. Peeps can't line up at the mall until 7AM not even outdoor I believe.

I won't be able to make it though
frown.gif

Finally got around to taking some pictures.

I honestly would have rocked these if I could of doubled up on my size.

0c1c16c054.jpg

6a04557d55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom