EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 3

Wow that's insane.... he probably has the most complete Lebron collection I've ever seen. Plus so much other great stuff too.

Does he collect anything besides Nike and JB? I saw about 5 pairs of New Balances at the bottom of one picture.

Thanks for sharing man. Get him on NT! haha.

Thanks for the appreciation Y'all...

Yep, he's starting to grab some NB's lately. Did very few hookups for him, maybe 1% of his entire collection.
laugh.gif

the 'boss' is too busy to get on NT...handling his business.

I still failed to take pics of Pacman trainers he's got, KBV and a lot more. I was blown away when I saw all these in person for the very first time.

So yeah, I missed a lot.
embarassed.gif

It's the first time I see some Jordan 1 XQ in kid size
happy.gif

Anyway, really dope collection
embarassed.gif

so much heat but does he wear them at all? your spizikes are hella yellow. i know your in the PI and that will happend to your kciks and his kicks i hope hewears them!!

Originally Posted by dcortes23

so much heat but does he wear them at all? your spizikes are hella yellow. i know your in the PI and that will happend to your kciks and his kicks i hope he wears them!!

laugh.gif
don't mind my Spi'zikes.

Yes, the 'Boss' wears all his kicks on a daily basis...afaik.

swagger on a hundred thousand trillion!!!!

good thing i dont know where he lives or else!!! hehehe!!!!

kidding aside, dopest collection ive seen thus far! representing p.i. to the fullest!!!

a lot has been added to bossing's collection since the first "heat stroke" and more to come for sure
pimp.gif

dope collection indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom