EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 3

Crazy collection !!!!!!
eek.gif

How much is this collection worth?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Crazy collection !!!!!!
eek.gif

How much is this collection worth?
Really cannot estimate... Most of the shoes came from outside of Philippines though. (Price of shoes + Shipping + Tax)

Good to see PART III of Bossing's collection. Simply AMAZING. This guy's collection is one of the best in the WORLD. I can attest to that. He has 99%of Lebron Grails, 100% of Jordan Grails, 99% of SB grails. The list goes on. About 600-700 pairs of shoes and he uses everything from those that are valued at$100 to those that are valued at $2,000.

I am proud to be his friend not just coz of his kicks but this guy is really a great guy with a big heart. No wonder he has been blessed tremendously. Mabuhayka, Bossing!!

God bless!!

i know your so proud being his friend and his collection is great and all. as a noypi im proud for him too, but saying he has 99% of Lebron, Jordan, SBgrails?!

c'mon son
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i know your so proud being his friend and his collection is great and all. as a noypi im proud for him too, but saying he has 99% of Lebron, Jordan, SB grails?!

c'mon son
smh.gif
laugh.gif
The JB remark might be far fetched, but I think the cat who posted above you is probably on the money regarding the Lebron & Nike SBstatements. Look at the Lebron collection carefully, there's damn near every QS, Hyperstrike, etc... in there. Same with Nike SB, there's alot of olderSBs in there and almost all of the earlier SBs can be considered 'grail' status.

whoever's collection that is....beast status.
pimp.gif

needs more kobe's though....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by princess

This is... AMAZING! I am in awe... What size is this guy's foot?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
9.5 US for AMs/NBs and sz 10/10.5 US for Lebrons/Jordans/Kobes/Others...

Back
Top Bottom