EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 3

It's really sad some people were never taught by their parents that if they did not have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

It's even sadder that some people have nothing to say but ridicule and negativity. Sigh...I am glad I am not one of them

Back to the topic,

This guy's Jordan Collection is amazing and what I am referring to as 99% of Grails are only the WEARABLE pairs coz this guy never buys shoes he can'twear. Just to mention a few, he has the 94 wht red I, bred 99 I, black navy 99 I, white red II, white cement iii, black cement iii, bred iv 99, white cement iv99, columbia iv 99, oreo iv 99, thunder iv 99, infra vi, dmp vi, olympic vi 2000, navy vi, dmp xi gold edition, dmp xi, columbia xi, cg xi, bred xi, sj xi,playoff xii, taxi xii, bred xiii, last shots xiv, 2 pairs of titanium xx3, 2 pairs of finale xx3 and the list goes on.

He did not even want to collect jordans in the first place. And the great thing is this guy is so low key, it's his friends are the ones blowing the hornfor him coz he does not want the attention. He just loves kicks.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

whoever's collection that is....beast status.
pimp.gif

needs more kobe's though....
laugh.gif
He also has a lot of Kobes. I believe he started collecting seriously with the Kobe IV. Maybe part IV can feature the Kobes too

amazing....and to bag each shoe individually is nuts.....guy must be tied into nike or major payed...

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

This is crazy man, Pinoy Pride 4eva
The number I am looking at is $140,000-$160,000

He pays shipping of about $45-$50 per pair plus taxes of about $20 a pair. Do the math for at least 600 pairs and you have close to $40,000 in shipping andtaxes alone. Don't even go into the details of the cost per pair as it will blow you away. IT'S CRAZY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by igie00

laugh.gif
at the hating.

roll.gif
Big Time "ENVY"

This goes to those ENVIOUS clowns...

GOT MORE SALT???

ae036d6a48deb991db1ce786901849bab40e0cc8.pjpg

C'MON SON!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!! ALL YOU DO IS TALK LIKE A WOMAN!!

damn. sick collection. nice set up too. haha i wonder where you store all your boxes???

Originally Posted by georgie

damn. sick collection. nice set up too. haha i wonder where you store all your boxes???

I don't think the boss cares about them boxes
roll.gif
All he cares about is rocking his pairs, to hell with those boxes
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom