Explain to me Based God

In all honesty I don't rock with his music, but if it promotes community and love, why ya'll so mad at the cat?

In all honesty I don't rock with his music, but if it promotes community and love, why ya'll so mad at the cat?

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I don't get it.

Based Swag
pimp.gif

2dl0ty1.gif

Watch this video and you should understand!

i still don't get it
frown.gif

OK I'm OP... I had no idea who this dude is... but all of yall claim dude is so positive... His music isn't reflecting a positive message... Do ya'll really not know what a positive message is?

I'm not hating, it's just strange to me that THIS is what is considered positive in 2011??? Crazy world.

OK I'm OP... I had no idea who this dude is... but all of yall claim dude is so positive... His music isn't reflecting a positive message... Do ya'll really not know what a positive message is?

I'm not hating, it's just strange to me that THIS is what is considered positive in 2011??? Crazy world.

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg
Award... I'm with you

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg
Award... I'm with you

If you don't get it then I guess you don't get it. It's nothing to stress over though...
You'll only understand if you spend time with it otherwise you're only catching glimpses of what things appear to be.

smsx.gif

If you don't get it then I guess you don't get it. It's nothing to stress over though...
You'll only understand if you spend time with it otherwise you're only catching glimpses of what things appear to be.

smsx.gif

Back
Top Bottom