EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

your reading comprehension scores must have been low ...

what were your SAT's looking like?
Better than your spelling, that's for sure.
man, you making NYers look bad....

why don't you focus on c***ning for fashion recognition and stop speaking with me.

advocating for torture by the U.S. justice system?

you ain't from no thorough borough for sure... 

So you advocate torture and cruelty but find a mispelled word sad?

for the bomber?....YES.

who gets to decide what warrants torture? You? Your comprehension of the basic concepts of human rights as laid out by the founders of this country is lacking. Perhaps you are the one who needs to go back to school.

And you do know Columbia is a word as well right, stop embarrassing yourself.

Put your cape away, obviously he was speaking about the country of Colombia, which he misspelled.

And you obviously knew what he meant but choose to harp on a minor mistake to deflect from the fact you were called out on your ignoranance. Please respond and make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.

man, you making NYers look bad....

why don't you focus on c***ning for fashion recognition and stop speaking with me.

advocating for torture by the U.S. justice system?

you ain't from no thorough borough for sure... 

You doing too much, all up in your feels, move on.

who gets to decide what warrants torture? You? Your comprehension of the basic concepts of human rights as laid out by the founders of this country is lacking. Perhaps you are the one who needs to go back to school.
And you obviously knew what he meant but choose to harp on a minor mistake to deflect from the fact you were called out on your ignoranance. Please respond and make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.

I'm I changing the constitution?...Im I not allowed to voice my opinion?...I'm I not allowed to say I FEEL he deserves to feel the same pain he put his victims through?...so having a personal opinion makes me ignorant...like I said, put your cape away....I never addressed you.

Look at you fam, I'm barely sayin anything and your Jimmies are clearly rustled :rofl:

I don't think I'm the one struggling.

Last edited:
i misspelled columbia...

you advocate for torture and cruel and unusual punishment.....

eyes.gif

next thing you gonna start complaining about due process and free speech

i misspelled columbia...

you advocate for torture and cruel and unusual punishment.....

:rolleyes

next thing you gonna start complaining about due process and free speech

Me advocating for a harsh punishment for someone who caused so much pain to so many people is merely a point of view/opinion which I'm entitled to regardless of how you may feel.

You misspelling such a simple name for a country is a fact, you should know how to spell it, everyone that spells Colombia as Columbia sounds dumb as hell fam...you are not the only one....I think more people get it wrong than those that get it right and is legit cringe worthy :rofl:

Don't get your jimmies Rustled.

Your opinion would have individuals constitutional rights violated. Voice it. Realize how you sound though.

to inflict pain and suffering as revenge or masquerade it as justice is no more civilized than to inflict pain and suffering for political reasons or terroristic intent.

If we kill all the killers I guess we won't have any murderers left. Smh

Another Martyr... great,,,

rollingstone should still be ashamed of themselves for that cover.

Your opinion would have individuals constitutional rights violated. Voice it. Realize how you sound though.

to inflict pain and suffering as revenge or masquerade it as justice is no more civilized than to inflict pain and suffering for political reasons or terroristic intent.

I know exactly how I sound...ignorant is far from it though, Harsh/vengeful perhaps, but is my stand...who are you to try and sway me? I do for others as they do for me, someone treats me good I'll bend over backwards for them, someone is not a good person to me, I won't be to them, someone walks up in my house, rapes my wife and murders my mother, I will probably want to stick a shotgun up his backside and let it off a couple of times....guess you are a better man than I am....if someone inflicts pain upon me or someone I love, I feel they deserve the same and not a painless death with a banging last meal.

Explain why he should have his rights

really. which parts would you remove and why?

also, explain the problem with having an amendment against cruel and unusual punishment
I'm not gonna get into all that because my point was that you were treating the constitution so black and white when there's a lot of grey area, like people having different morals and ways of thinking.

You came off as someone saying something is wrong because it's in the constitution rather than you yourself believing it's wrong.

really. which parts would you remove and why?

also, explain the problem with having an amendment against cruel and unusual punishment
I'm not gonna get into all that because my point was that you were treating the constitution so black and white when there's a lot of grey area, like people having different morals and ways of thinking.

You came off as someone saying something is wrong because it's in the constitution rather than you yourself believing it's wrong.
I believe in the amendments of the constitution because of the reason they exist and how they pertain to our government's operation.... I'm not merely saying they are right just because its written on an old document.

if you have something against them maybe you should explain why, or fall back... because you are looking just as ignorant and clueless as ksteezy

Back
Top Bottom