EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

A few weeks ago i was in a bar by myself after tax season deadline (my job) and got into a convo with an irish guy and drunkenly said they should string this ************ up in the Boston Common and stone him to death.

He bought me a beer.

I stand by what i said.

Last edited:

my thoughts as well.  he's 21 and has been locked up since 19.  he'll probably live to be somewhere between 70-80.

keeping him locked up in solitary confinement with no chance of ever seeing the outside world again is more of a harsher sentence then him doing 3-4 years and getting put out of his misery with a lethal injection.

hell if i was 21 and knew i would be in jail for life with no chance of ever getting out i would rather be dead.
Yeah pretty much...make sure the walls are padded so he can't bang his head to death while he in there....no toilet, let that scum live in his own fecal matter....hose wash him every two days wth freezing water...but our backwards country doesn't allow for that...its inhumane....lol

That's why he gets whatever meal he desires before execution and the execution itself has to be done under medical care to ensure there is no mishaps that would make the inmate suffer....its a joke!
if you don't like the constitution go back to columbia

I'm sure someone will get him in prison...wouldnt even be surprised if a guard offs him before his execution date comes, which will take years

I'm sure someone will get him in prison...wouldnt even be surprised if a guard offs him before his execution date comes, which will take years
nope, he's in on a federal terrorism case.

ad seg in a supermax with all eyes on his every move...

nothing happening.

This chick I know had a class with him in HS. Said kid was mad quiet and was a "good" kid. Lol **** done change

Homeboy obviously never went to college, prolly didn't eem finish high school....smh man...sad sad

:rofl:

Bruh how you can't spell something as simple as Colombia :lol: I'm straight laughing at your ignorance right now :rofl:

Bruh how you can't spell something as simple as Colombia
laugh.gif
I'm straight laughing at your ignorance right now 

Homeboy obviously never went to college, prolly didn't eem finish high school....smh man...sad sad
So you advocate torture and cruelty but find a mispelled word sad?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom