EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

A letter addressed to President Obama that field-tested positive for the poison ricin was received at the remote White House mail screening facility Tuesday, according to law enforcement officials.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-service-ricin-laced-letter-obama-found/story?id=18978412

TBH, I think stuff like this happens all the time...but due to the events of Monday, it's news.

Yeah if they reported on every threat or thwarted plot for things then we'd all be in a mass state of paranoia 24/7

Glad they feel confident that they've ID'd the coward responsible....hopefully they haven't fled and they can get them in custody ASAP

Being alone and not watching the race I'd say are a tad suspicious.

Kidding right? So a guy can't wait alone at the finish line for his spouse, child, friend or relative to cross the line? Or because a photo caught a man glancing in another direction he's somehow not watching the race now? "Sorry dude, you have to look straight ahead for 4 1/2 hours." :stoneface:

I went every year from 2002-2005 and some before and since that range. I never, and I mean never stood in one spot and watched the race. So much going on in the city Monday and every Marathon Monday to stand in one spot and watch thousands of people jog.

CNN reporting that an arrest has been made :smokin Lord and Taylor dept. store cameras were right on the spot

Part of me wants to feel relief but the other part of me knows that I will never walk up and down a street I often do the same again.... :smh:

I feel line walking over there and checking it out.

Suspect is in custody by federal marshals.

Can't wait to see who it is.

So surveillance footage helped catch the guy? And here I thought cameras were evil and stripped us of all our freedoms.

Imagine that though. How terrible it must be to lose a leg or legs. I'd be so angry. The anger the victims must have. I couldn't imagine. Life will never be the same again.

Do you live in Smalltown, America or something?

I don't ever walk around living in fear after something like this.

I am referring to the fact that a place I love going, spend time at, eat, drink, hang out has been "tainted", stained and will just feel different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom