EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

^I think its one of the "unintended consequences" the FBI was referring to in relation to the false arrest report.

Drew large throngs of media and bystanders to the courthouse and then a bomb threat was called..............:smh:.

This is getting way out of hand. What is wrong with people? Why can't they just let the authorities do their work?

This is getting way out of hand. What is wrong with people? Why can't they just let the authorities do their work?

Because ever since "loose change" surfaced on Youtube after 9/11 every jerk who wants to get noticed has the right to be an expert about every forensic and scientific field involving these types of events.

Mark Knoller@markknoller 10m

FBI concerned about "unintended consequences" from inaccurate press reports.
CNN and John King aren't having the best of days
Details?
They reported that the suspect was a dark skinned male and they had them under arrest.

CBS has reported the possible suspect is a white male wearing white baseball cap on backwards, gray hoodie and black jacket.

Boston PD and the FBI confirmed there was no arrest.

CNN has been backtracking since.

john king and his 2 cell phones have been taking L's all day.
laugh.gif

Are you serious? A website posted a picture of this? That's awful
Pretty sure it was on CNN's website right after the attacks. When I first saw it, I knew something was wrong. Didn't know it was her though. I looked through the photos today and the photo was gone. Sad
mean.gif

Are you serious? A website posted a picture of this? That's awful

No confirmation but it's clear from the pic her and her friend took before the marathon, same shoes, shirt, jeans, blue eyes, eye shadow etc.

Most places have taken down the photo but it's still out there, it's not graphic just very sad

It shows an emergency responder feeling for a pulse but she's clearly passed

Details?
They reported that the suspect was a dark skinned male and they had them under arrest.

CBS has reported the possible suspect is a white male wearing white baseball cap on backwards, gray hoodie and black jacket.

Sources go under the bus that quick huh CNN?

Details?

Sources go under the bus that quick huh CNN?

No confirmation but it's clear from the pic her and her friend took before the marathon, same shoes, shirt, jeans, blue eyes, eye shadow etc.

Most places have taken down the photo but it's still out there, it's not graphic just very sad

It shows an emergency responder feeling for a pulse but she's clearly passed

I can't imagine seeing that.

Back
Top Bottom