EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

I am referring to the fact that a place I love going, spend time at, eat, drink, hang out has been "tainted", stained and will just feel different.

I don't know who did this, but this right here, was their goal.

Can't walk around living in fear my man

^I didnt say I was fearful, I was there on Monday and will be back when they open it up again. I was making a point that it will just have a different feel due to what took place.

Do you live in Smalltown, America or something?

I don't ever walk around living in fear after something like this.

:lol: @ Smalltown, America.

This is crap. No one wants to live in fear. However, if you're like SC who LIVES in the city DIRECTLY affected by a national tragedy, your day-to-day life will change somewhat. Those explosions will be in the back of your head for a long time...maybe even a lifetime. Trying to marginalize someone's feelings by saying "Uh, do you live in Smalltown, America" is absolute horse****. Putting up some sort of facade or bravado like you're just gonna diddy-bop around like nothing happened is just that...a facade.

I live thousands of miles away from Aurora, CO. However, I'll be the first person to tell you that I'm a little more cognizant of my surroundings when in a movie theater. This is a different era we're living in. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

*edit*

People will move on with their lives and get back to a sense of normalcy, but things will be VERY different knowing that in what you thought were safe confines, aren't as safe as you may have thought.

Last edited:
So surveillance footage helped catch the guy? And here I thought cameras were evil and stripped us of all our freedoms.

Oh don't worry Cameras will be EVERYWHERE soon, and this will def be appreciated by several just because of the reason you just stated.

I am referring to the fact that a place I love going, spend time at, eat, drink, hang out has been "tainted", stained and will just feel different.

I understand, but it shouldn't. No one should live in fear after something like this - that makes it seem as if the person who was responsible for this defeated more than those were killed and injured by his/her act.

If anything, you should feel blessed to be able to walk down the street enjoying life..

Imagine that though. How terrible it must be to lose a leg or legs. I'd be so angry. The anger the victims must have. I couldn't imagine. Life will never be the same again.

i said to co workers the other day you might as well kill me.

as physically active a person i am, id be depressed for life. i went to the gym before work yesterday, came home im jogging/sprints before bed.

its F up

Oh don't worry Cameras will be EVERYWHERE soon, and this will def be appreciated by several just because of the reason you just stated.

I don't do anything illegal...why would I care about cameras going up? If you feel as though your freedoms are being compromised, what's keeping you here in the US? Oh, that's right...we have it pretty good.

This is crap. No one wants to live in fear. However, if you're like SC who LIVES in the city DIRECTLY affected by a national tragedy, your day-to-day life will change somewhat. Those explosions will be in the back of your head for a long time...maybe even a lifetime. Trying to marginalize someone's feelings by saying "Uh, do you live in Smalltown, America" is absolute horse****. Putting up some sort of facade or bravado like you're just gonna diddy-bop around like nothing happened is just that...a facade.

I live thousands of miles away from Aurora, CO. However, I'll be the first person to tell you that I'm a little more cognizant of my surroundings when in a movie theater. This is a different era we're living in. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

No one is putting up any type of Facade here, fam. So I would appreciate it if you could tone down the level animosity you have towards me.

Around my way, no one is walking around in fear. And that's the truth. I apologize if things are different around your way.

Last edited:
Imagine that though. How terrible it must be to lose a leg or legs. I'd be so angry. The anger the victims must have. I couldn't imagine. Life will never be the same again.

They have their lives though. That half full glass isn't always so bad...

-J-

this is supose to b him

l5aJzYF.gif

said ben thorndike took pics

*edit*

People will move on with their lives and get back to a sense of normalcy, but things will be VERY different knowing that in what you thought were safe confines, aren't as safe as you may have thought.

As much as people like too swear up & down that their lives are going to forever changed by these events unless someone you personally know was affected within a month tops this shouldn't be in your mind anymore. I literally can go to the other side of my building right now and look at the freedom tower and the surrounding area where the towers were..... and i feel no different why are you scared.

No one is putting up any type of Facade here, fam. So I would appreciate it if you could tone down the level animosity you have towards me.

Around my way, no one is walking around in fear. And that's the truth. I apologize if things are different around your way.

You're telling me if bombs go off in Cleveland you would feel nothing?

OK, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't do anything illegal...why would I care about cameras going up? If you feel as though your freedoms are being compromised, what's keeping you here in the US? Oh, that's right...we have it pretty good.
well just like people cant just get up and decide to move and live legally in america its the same for other countries. and i dont do anything illegal either but does that mean i want to be watched by someone 24/7. thats like saying "I dont have anything illegal on me officer u can decide to pat me down and check me when ever u feel like it"

As much as people like too swear up & down that their lives are going to forever changed by these events unless someone you personally know was affected within a month tops this shouldn't be in your mind anymore. I literally can go to the other side of my building right now and look at the freedom tower and the surrounding area where the towers were..... and i feel no different why are you scared.

:lol: You serious? I guess I should have gotten over Sandy Hook even though no one I knew personally was affected. Same with Aurora, 9/11, etc.

I was living in NY during 9/11 and it was one of the worst days of my life. Something that I'll never forget and will obviously stay with me forever.

But yea...I should move on. >D

Back
Top Bottom