EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

That's not the point, I know they look the same. Hes extremely anti Israel and bringing his own prejudice into it. Seeing what he wants

Btw, I understand they have to look at everything and closing the picture to 10-20 men is a lot better than nothing, but.....

-that guy with no bag could have simply took of his bag and just put his bags between his legs
-guy with the soccer gear looks like any other teen with soccer gear on
-guy with the blue looks like the biggest creep/suspect

Btw, I understand they have to look at everything and closing the picture to 10-20 men is a lot better than nothing, but.....

-that guy with no bag could have simply took of his bag and just put his bags between his legs
-guy with the soccer gear looks like any other teen with soccer gear on
-guy with the blue looks like the biggest creep/suspect
Isn't that the point?

these 2 look the most suspicious to me..

jIif7vxTFr3EF.jpg

i have the exact same duffel bag. thats the way the nike bag is it sags for anything even a single shoe. yo 4chan went in on those pictures tho...

Last edited:
Now a Fertilizer Plant had an explosion(not related to bombing) and a nursing home in the vicinity has collapsed and up to 100 are injured. This week
mean.gif

Here is a clearer image that shows that bad is not on his bacak anymore.
It's either gotta be the two dudes above or the other two dudes in the other photo. Why are you carrying a duffel bag at a race? Leave it at home..

the black bag matches his black shirt

notsureif....

Yup and according to CNN, one of the men being sought by the FBI had a white hat and was wearing black. The only wrinkle is that it said he wore the hat backwards for at least part of the race, and I haven't seen that of him so far.

Last edited:
the black bag matches his black shirt

notsureif....

Yup and according to CNN, one of the men being sought by the FBI had a white hat and was wearing black. I'm pretty sure this is the guy.
They also said grey hoodie so Im not sure thats him
they also said black jacket and backwards white hat.
nerd.gif

maybe he turned the hat around as he was getting away.

Last edited:
(CNN)  -- An explosion ripped through a fertilizer plant Wednesday night in the town of West, Texas, sending a massive fireball into the sky and causing dozens of injuries, officials said.

A hospital in nearby Waco, Texas, has been told to anticipate 100 injured people coming in from the fertilizer plant area, an official at the medical facility said.

Glenn Robinson, CEO of Hillcrest Hospital, said a field triage station was being set up on a football field near the plant some 18 miles north of Waco after the Wednesday night explosion.

"We have had a steady flow of patients coming in by ambulance as well as by private vehicles," Robinson told CNN's Anderson Cooper. He said more than a dozen injured people had been brought in by ambulances and "more than 20 -- that number is continuing to climb -- by private vehicle."

Hazardous material teams were being rushed to the scene, anemergency management  official said.

At least six helicopters are going to fly out those who are injured, Robinson said. Others are being transported by ambulance, and some are getting to the hospital by car, he added.

Two other hospitals in the region were also assisting.

Photos of the explosion -- which reportedly happened around 7:50 p.m. (8:50 p.m. ET) -- showed a huge blaze and flames leaping over the roof of a structure and a plume of smoke rising high into the air.

The West Fertilizer Plant is just north of Waco. A school and anursing  home are among the buildings near the plant, CNN affiliate KWTX reported.

Sen. Brian Birdwell said he was aware of the explosion and trying to get more information, a spokesman said.

"I stand ready to assist with any and all state resources that might aid the affected area," Birdwell said in a written statement.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is also aware of the explosion, a spokesman said, and was working to get resources into the area.

Tommy Alford, who works in a convenience store about three miles from the plant, told CNN that several volunteer firefighters were at the store when they spotted smoke. Alford said the firefighters headed toward the scene and then between five and 10 minutes later, he heard a massive explosion.

"It was massive; it was intense," Alford said.

CNN's Chandler Friedman, Carma Hassan, Ed Payne, Greg Botelho contributed to this report.

(CNN)  -- An explosion ripped through a fertilizer plant Wednesday night in the town of West, Texas, sending a massive fireball into the sky and causing dozens of injuries, officials said.

A hospital in nearby Waco, Texas, has been told to anticipate 100 injured people coming in from the fertilizer plant area, an official at the medical facility said.

Glenn Robinson, CEO of Hillcrest Hospital, said a field triage station was being set up on a football field near the plant some 18 miles north of Waco after the Wednesday night explosion.

"We have had a steady flow of patients coming in by ambulance as well as by private vehicles," Robinson told CNN's Anderson Cooper. He said more than a dozen injured people had been brought in by ambulances and "more than 20 -- that number is continuing to climb -- by private vehicle."

Hazardous material teams were being rushed to the scene, anemergency management  official said.

At least six helicopters are going to fly out those who are injured, Robinson said. Others are being transported by ambulance, and some are getting to the hospital by car, he added.

Two other hospitals in the region were also assisting.

Photos of the explosion -- which reportedly happened around 7:50 p.m. (8:50 p.m. ET) -- showed a huge blaze and flames leaping over the roof of a structure and a plume of smoke rising high into the air.

The West Fertilizer Plant is just north of Waco. A school and anursing  home are among the buildings near the plant, CNN affiliate KWTX reported.

Sen. Brian Birdwell said he was aware of the explosion and trying to get more information, a spokesman said.

"I stand ready to assist with any and all state resources that might aid the affected area," Birdwell said in a written statement.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is also aware of the explosion, a spokesman said, and was working to get resources into the area.

Tommy Alford, who works in a convenience store about three miles from the plant, told CNN that several volunteer firefighters were at the store when they spotted smoke. Alford said the firefighters headed toward the scene and then between five and 10 minutes later, he heard a massive explosion.

"It was massive; it was intense," Alford said.

CNN's Chandler Friedman, Carma Hassan, Ed Payne, Greg Botelho contributed to this report.
mean.gif
 If it was a bomb??

It can't be the two dudes with the large backpacks, a large explosive just went off, you wouldn't be standing out in the open after leaving explosives on a sidewalk and potentially having an officer searching through your backpack.

It's possible the guy with the white hat and the duffle bag dude are trying to blend in so they don't risk being spotted. I still can't wrap my head around why you would be carrying a duffle bag unless you 1)ran the race and he would have had to finish in the top category 2) or you are handing something out(promotional items) people do this all the time in the Bay Area.

http://i.imgur.com/thpBMdJ.jpg
View media item 371008
Look at majority of the people's body posture. Most of their shoulders are squared looking towards the race.

Their body postures of the potential bombers is an indication that they could be weaving through the crowd and heading the opposite directions of the finish line where the first explosion occurred. Also keep in mind the the guy in black doesn't have the black backpack on anymore.

Last edited:
NT is going to crack the case before the feds. With this much info I am surprised Nt aint solved it. Come on NT, you guys have done work with less.

No. I find it very odd that you would need to be carrying a large bag to go watch a marathon.

Let me remind you that this is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the year in Boston. Backpacks literally EVERYWHERE. Tourists, students, athletes, medical staff, law enforcement, vendors. There has to be something more convincing than someone carrying a damn bag.

4chan > the feds. They just announced on tv that they're looking for em but can't show the picture. Yet we been seen em.

Back
Top Bottom