EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Whenever the Lord & Taylor video releases then we'll really know, I'm sure they dont wanna spill the beans and have the guy hiding out on some Chris Dorner steez. I mean we already got a good 3-4 suspects.

The post iLL posted is scary though, makes you realize how stuff can be set-up by the Feds.

^ How is it scary though? If this week unfolds exactly like dude describes, THEN I'll be taken aback.

Until then, that's just another internet post that could be true or could be total shenanigans.

The guys on 4chan /b/ pretty much found 2 guys who look like the bomber.

One has an exact same bag as the one found.

And one guy was standing right where the bomb went off with a backpack, and he was pictured right before the blast without his bookbag and hes running instead of ducking for cover.

NT is going to crack the case before the feds. With this much info I am surprised Nt aint solved it. Come on NT, you guys have done work with less.

So the FBI who has thousands more pictures and videos, not to mention expertise, can't figure out the culprit but Internet detectives can?

Okay.

^ How is it scary though? If this week unfolds exactly like dude describes, THEN I'll be taken aback.

Until then, that's just another internet post that could be true or could be total shenanigans.

What did ill post? I'm not sure if it got deleted or I missed it.....

I'm watching the local news right now and they are saying video footage shows two suspects they are looking for.

A lot of folks in the area believe that the FEDS actually do have suspect(s) in custody but are intentionally messing with the media for the sake of the investigation.

front041813.jpg

A lot of folks in the area believe that the FEDS actually do have suspect(s) in custody but are intentionally messing with the media for the sake of the investigation.

This is what I'm tending to believe as well. Obviously, the FBI and those investigating know a lot more than the public.

Welp. There it is.

If these two have nothing to do with the crime, they'll be rich many times over due to the lawsuits.

*Like others have said, I'm SO curious about the Lord & Taylor footage.

This is what I'm tending to believe as well. Obviously, the FBI and those investigating know a lot more than the public.

Welp. There it is.

If these two have nothing to do with the crime, they'll be rich many times over due to the lawsuits.

Seriously is the Post allowed to do this?

Part of me thinks the FBI is sitting in a room and one dude is like hey...look what i found on 4chan :lol: lets investigate these guys

Part of me thinks the FBI is sitting in a room and one dude is like hey...look what i found on 4chan :lol: lets investigate these guys

This for real.

I'm sure most of these images were on the internet before the investigators got a hold of them.

googled the guy with the duffel bags name and found this:

"My name is Salaheddin barhoum, I'm a runner in revere MA, I been doing this since I was 12 years and I enjoy it , I run for momentum athletic club as wall as revere high school track team . I feel great when I run with clubs more than when I run with school because clubs take it serious and the coaches have more techniques to teach their athle and I love it .im Moroccan and I started doing track in Morocco .My dream is to get to the level where everybody who works hard deserve .and I want to say thank you to the people who supported me in this."

http://recruit-match.ncsasports.org/clientrms/profile/recruiting_profile/1427749

The Boston Bombing Witch Hunt Bags Another Innocent Kid

On Monday, the New York Post doggedly stuck to its claim that 12 were killed in the Boston Marathon bombings. On Tuesday, CNN (among others) reported that a suspect had been arrested, before walking that all the way back. Today, the Post wrests back the "what the **** are you doing?" crown by putting two "potential suspects" on the cover of the newspaper. They are most assuredly innocent.

More in Link

Wow...... :smh:

NYP :stoneface:

No matter what happens, their lives are ruined.

Last edited:
What would it take for you to be convinced it was someone else? What makes one suspect less credible than another? Just curious....

because we're so quick to blame and point a finger at somebody of middle eastern decent...he's a kid! :smh:

Welp. There it is.

If they are guilty, they are definitely in the interrogation room doing this even with their handcuffs on:
View media item 371530

This for real.

I'm sure most of these images were on the internet before the investigators got a hold of them.

Are you guys being real for with this? I know the internet has evolved tremoundously such that we get news and data instantaneously but do you wholeheartedly believe that regular citizens have access to more on the internet than the FBI? You really think that the first time they saw those pictures was on 4Chan? That they don't have someone looking for pictures on the internet? You honestly think that trained FBI employees haven't scoured through thousands of pictures in the 48 hours after and possibly come to similar conclusions well before members of 4Chan and NikeTalk?

No matter what, I'm sure because 4Chan posted it before the FBI released anything that they will feel as if they lead to the arrest

Reddit is panicking too. In the "FindBostonBombers" subreddit, the top post  tells users to stop spreading the images of these two, and urges people to delete anything already posted that identifies them.

(The second-top post reads, "Media outlets, please stop making the images of potential suspects go viral, then blaming this small subreddit for it.")

Back
Top Bottom