EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

wtf Texas too 
sick.gif

Is that backpack even for sure the source of the explosion? Couldn't an injured person have been wearing that when the explosion hit? 

plants explode all the time, 1% chance they are related, cnn is so stupid, they bring a person on there talking about how they wont show the pictures even though we all know what ones they are talking about and the lady explains what the people were wearing :smh:

Let me remind you that this is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the year in Boston. Backpacks literally EVERYWHERE. Tourists, students, athletes, medical staff, law enforcement, vendors. There has to be something more convincing than someone carrying a damn bag.
How many people in these photos do you see carrying duffle bags or large backpacks? We know someone didn't just drop one cookers on the ground bare. We know they are heavy and rather large. The one photo showed one in what looks like an orange bag.

I'm just tired of CNN acting like the public hasn't seen the photos.

I haven't read about the details of how the bomb was constructed. But assuming that it is like a typical construction of a bomb, with the explosive substance inside that gets ignited, along with the ball bearings and nails, wouldn't the person be cautious about transporting the bag as to not ignite the bomb by causing too much friction between the explosive substance and the shrapnel? I don't know much about bomb designs, maybe premature detonation isn't a big problem?

Hopefully in the next 24 hours the feds make an arrest in this case.   I wonder if the guy they arrested earlier today for sending ricin in letters to Obama and sen. Wicker is connected anyway with the Boston bombings.

I haven't read about the details of how the bomb was constructed. But assuming that it is like a typical construction of a bomb, with the explosive substance inside that gets ignited, along with the ball bearings and nails, wouldn't the person be cautious about transporting the bag as to not ignite the bomb by causing too much friction between the explosive substance and the shrapnel? I don't know much about bomb designs, maybe premature detonation isn't a big problem?

View media item 371062

I told you guys, 4chan finds everything |I

I guess they wanna ask dude about his friend since they caught him running away after the blast and see if their stories match up.

Dude must be playing around or someone told him to cut it out cause all the posts are getting deleted now on his page.

Dude posted a photo in front of Bank of America when the first batch of runners were crossing the finish line

The dude in the white hat is in front of him in the photo WITHOUT A BACKPACK ON, the Bank of America is about a 20 minute walk from where the bombs were placed. This photo had to be taken between 11:30-12:00 PM.

What happened to his backpack between the time they were in front of the bank and than the time when they were walking away from the scene?

We have one photo of him with his backpack on sometime during the day. And than we have a photo without his backpack on. Just seems weird to me..

Dude posted a photo in front of Bank of America when the first batch of runners were crossing the finish line

The dude in the white hat is in front of him in the photo WITHOUT A BACKPACK ON, the Bank of America is about a 20 minute walk from where the bombs were placed. This photo had to be taken between 11:30-12:00 PM.

What happened to his backpack between the time they were in front of the bank and than the time when they were walking away from the scene?

We have one photo of him with his backpack on sometime during the day. And than we have a photo without his backpack on. Just seems weird to me..
hard to tell

Back
Top Bottom