EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

reported by Boston Police 2 dead 28 injured...numbers will prob increase.... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
considering that they've detonated another device that they've found (if that's true)...seems like a planned attack

Wonder if the two dead are the possible suicide bombers dude mentioned in his tweets earlier

This is insane. I hope everyone in the area stays safe. My thoughts are going out to the people of Boston and and anyone affected right now.

RIP to those who have passed

such a nice day and event and this BS happens

SMH

Wonder if the two dead are the possible suicide bombers dude mentioned in his tweets earlier

From the reports, nothing points to suicide bombing. Witnesses are saying they saw the IED's and a 3rd one was found and police have safely detonated it

I'm suprised there are no NTers from Boston who have posted a few eye witness accounts - Although I'm grateful for the news, I want to know what happened really because rumors really cause a panic

(posting from NYC)

WHY WOULD THEIR FIRST INSTINCT BE TO RUN TO NT? POSTING FROM NYC?

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

seriously, idk why NYers still **** with them. thought people would learn by now the only paper worth picking up in NY is NYTimes and metro.

nah lets be easy with that 24 mentality. picture like this is gonna bring out the conspiracy theorists hardbody in this thread. wait for more info....

Back
Top Bottom