EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Now there is reports of surveillance video of a suspicious male with 3 heavy backpacks.

Also

Boston PD has a bomb in there possession that was not detonated.

I'm suprised there are no NTers from Boston who have posted a few eye witness accounts - Although I'm grateful for the news, I want to know what happened really because rumors really cause a panic

(posting from NYC)
I'm in Cambridge at work today. Can't provide any info you couldnt get online. Luckily everyone i know who was downtown today is safe. Glad i have my bike to get home and dont need to use public transit as there are rumors of suspicious packages coming out. For those that aren't aware, today is a holiday (patriots day) in Boston so schools and lots of businesses are closed.

As someone who has worked at marathons for half a decade, I pray for all the families. Such a terrible place for such an attack.

Hope there will be no more casualties. :frown:

You weren't lying.

Damn.
sick.gif

yo this is why you don't gotta sweat the small stuff and just appreciate bein alive fambs, this **** is terrible but all too familiar 
mean.gif
 go home, kiss your kids and forgive em for smearing peanut butter on your ipod, let the wife slide for wantin her mother to visit, let your bro or lil sis beat you at bball, eat whatever you want and just enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
2 more explosive devices found, but i'm stupid for assuming that (domestic) terrorists are involved.

grin.gif
dude, no one said you were stupid for assuming that.
yeah, i'm gonna go with domestic terrorists.

mean.gif

Based on what?
like everything at this point, it's just an assumption.. i am allowed to make those, right?

what do you think happened?
Well, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. All I know is that 2 (now 3?) explosions went off. Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom