EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Are you actually insinuating that if these guys turn out to be white that the news will somehow turn this into a "OMG These guys were so smart to mastermind this act"?

Go somewhere else with that **** son. Your an idiot.
Not what he's saying at all.

It was obvious what he was referring to, ***** went hard AF for no reason while looking like a idiot in the process

OK I get what your saying. They are scum either way and I agree. But you have to admit an American (whether they are white/black/hispanic/Asian) attacking us is rightfully categorized as something much different than a foreigner who is part of an Anti-American group and is attacking us out of hatred for the USA. Its going to be talked about differently. But I dont think that takes away from the fact that everyone thinks that these people are terrible human beings and deserve to rot in the worst possible place imaginable.

Stop it, just stop it with the phony BS. We all know how it is in this country.

:lol: Aight son

i used PS to sharpen the area around his face.

BILIG3aCEAIQmIP.png

The same distortion you have in your sharpened image. I think its fake but you never know, JPEGS are known to have bad distortions

2nd suspect is trailing the first guy in that pic.

Courtesy of Reddit

edit: not sure if thats him or not

Last edited:
but why would they stick around, to remote detonate it? Obviously they could have done that from a better - further location.

but why would they stick around, to remote detonate it? Obviously they could have done that from a better - further location.
I heard on the news that type of bomb wasn't big enough nor would the signal be strong enough to be blown up from far. They needed to be close or actually in sight of the bomb.

I really hope they find these scumbags, but like I said before, I think they are either long gone or dead. Praying they find them and get answers.

My thing is this though. If you don't want to get caught, why wear a white hat? Unless the move was to walk, drop, swap hats and go. Wearing a black hat looks no more suspicious than a white one. Now the dude can get picked out of every picture.

This felt like a homegrown, disgruntled coward type massacre from jumpstreet. That picture up there is chilling though. Smh

Back
Top Bottom