EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Times like this makes me wish we used eye for an eye punishment. Find the culprits, and if they are positively found to be the perps... tie 'em to a post and set off a pressure cooker bomb about 3 feet from them.

Last edited:
if the fbi posted my pic, and i was innocent i'd be the first to call them and plead my case

if the fbi posted my pic, and i was innocent i'd be the first to call them and plead my case

They'd lie to you and say its ok and ask if you could come down to the station while they locate you by GPS and have the task force at your house in 8 minutes. :lol: then water board you for 3 hours into admitting you did it.

@CBSNews 28s
UPDATE: Sources tell @CBSNews that investigators have leads on possible names of suspects; Agent DesLauriers says FBI still needs help

good thing they on the right track, but dude with his hat backwards is an idiot lol

Last edited:
For those saying they look american...

1. What does that even mean?
2. How can you even tell if they are americans or not by a few pics? Pics aren't even good quality.

A·mer·i·can [uh-mer-i-kuhn]
adjective
1. of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.

How can you tell what country someone is from by looking at them?

The street merchants in NYC can tell Ninja is Dominican from a mile away. So it isn't unheard of

Its crazy how the news anchors whole demeanor has changed now that the possible terrorists could be White Americans.

Calling them kids. :lol: Those are grown men that set off those bombs :smh:

They have so much confidence :stoneface: :rolleyes *****. If they were Arab or dark skinned they would be calling them cowards.

Its crazy how the news anchors whole demeanor has changed now that the possible terrorists could be White Americans.

They have so much confidence :stoneface: :rolleyes *****. If they were Arab or dark skinned they would be calling them cowards.

It's crazy how one of the first "suspect" was a 20 year old Saudi who was also called a "kid" by all the media outlets. :rolleyes

I'm watching MSNBC and they're calling the suspects cold calculated killers.

It's crazy how one of the first "suspect" was a 20 year old Saudi who was also called a "kid" by all the media outlets. :rolleyes

Never heard him being called a kid just a Saudi National who was arrested for running away from the blast like everyone else around him.

You're reaching. Judging by those pictures, the suspects could very likely be Arab. They don't look white to me.

Every message board and CNN were talking about possible "brown" suspect from the beginning. Only "brown" dudes were being circled other than some homeless looking white dude. :smh:

Now white people are getting mad sensitive since it is not a "brown" dude. Now they are being labeled as "olive" :smh:

Every message board and CNN were talking about possible "brown" suspect from the beginning. Only "brown" dudes were being circled other than some homeless looking white dude. :smh:

Now white people are getting mad sensitive since it is not a "brown" dude. Now they are being labeled as "olive" :smh:

You sound way more sensitive about it.

Maybe I don't interpret skin tones the same way you do, but to me these guys appear to have somewhat "brown" complexions. I don't see how these pictures contradict earlier descriptions of the suspects. They don't look white and they don't look black to me - they're somewhere in the middle. I agree we can't make any conclusive statements based solely off the pictures regarding motive though

Are you guys serious right now about this color thing? Black, white, purple, yellow. American, Asian, Muslim, Italian.

WHO CARES?????

It's like you guys are having a competition of who has the most bad guys. What difference does it make what they are? Just chill out and let it unfold

Are you guys serious right now about this color thing? Black, white, purple, yellow. American, Asian, Muslim, Italian.

WHO CARES?????

It's like you guys are having a competition of who has the most bad guys. What difference does it make what they are? Just chill out and let it unfold
Thank You!
laugh.gif

Y'all in here guessing race off piss poor screenshots :lol:

All I know is they're definitely not black and they're not Asian American. Everything else is a tossup.

And for the record no I personally don't care what race they are. I feel like there's ppl who want them to be Muslim/from the middle east so they can comfortably can them terrorists...which is a damn shame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom