EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

The Chechen President is a real life Bond villain (guy holding the tiger):

Ramzan-Kadyrov-010.jpg

He even has a golden gun: 

kadyrov.jpg

It's obviously a Putin plot. They turned these guys to make the Chechnyans looks bad and have the US support any action they take there.

Last edited:
They seem like punk terrorist kids who need to be put down.

Agreed...

However, for being so calculated and brazen with the bombing, everything they did following was EXTREMELY sloppy. This is the only reason why I think these two were acting on their own accord and not a part of a larger terrorist organization.

Last edited:
:nerd:

There aren't many more extreme things than what they did at the marathon....

Yes, of course. Still does not mean they did these heinous crimes due to extremist religious beliefs.

That's semantics. You're asking how deeply their faiths' affected their decisions. I'm saying it doesn't especially matter. How many people go to church, just because that's where most of the people they know go? Maybe these kids have a 4th grader's understanding of Islamic extremism. Maybe they're devoted practictioners. Either way they saw this done, in other places, by other people, who they identified with, and decided let's ******g do that too.

I don't need to know how many times they prayed before they did it, or whether it was more a deviant culture thing than a religious thing.

I just hate how the female news CNN correspondent emphasized they are Muslims. When they talk of other crime suspects do they emphasize their religious background?

With the technology we have couldn't they teach him even if his phone is off? Unless he got rid of his phone.

Yes the whole city is on lockdown

Also...robbing a 7-11 AFTER your mug has been put up by the FBI? None of this makes sense....

That's semantics. You're asking how deeply their faiths' affected their decisions. I'm saying it doesn't especially matter. How many people go to church, just because that's where most of the people they know go? Maybe these kids have a 4th grader's understanding of Islamic extremism. Maybe they're devoted practictioners. Either way they saw this done, in other places, by other people, who they identified with, and decided let's ******g do that too.

I don't need to know how many times they prayed before they did it, or whether it was more a deviant culture thing than a religious thing.

I agree. I was just pointing to people here who right away linked it to being politically and extreme religiousIy ideology motivated. Just saying doesn't mean that's what pushed their actions. We don't know the motivation yet. Either way, they are terrorists.

Last edited:
Yeah people know Americans are following that social media so they are taking the opportunity to troll hard
mean.gif
Just shows how much his friends hate us too and I think that alone shows that they are part of some type of terrorist group.

Last edited:
Reports saying he may have a suicide vest on.

EDIT: Trigger device found on suspect #1, they believe suspect #2 also has one

Last edited:
Also...robbing a 7-11 AFTER your mug has been put up by the FBI? None of this makes sense....
I wouldn't expect rationale decisions out of these guys with the police directly pursuing them etc.

Just shows how much his friends hate us too and I think that alone shows that they are part of some type of terrorist group.
Was this post serious? You're assuming they are part of a terrorist group solely based on the fact that their friends are posting what appear to be trolling comments on his Facebook?

Report are sayin...

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off,

second suspect gets into another vehicle while running over his brother in the process,

1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect

I wouldn't expect rationale decisions out of these guys with the police directly pursuing them etc.
Was this post serious? You're assuming they are part of a terrorist group solely based on the fact that their friends are posting what appear to be trolling comments on his Facebook?
Lets see they say they believe they  have military training and videos are being posted from overseas killing Americans by his friends on facebook.  I would say it looks like he is part of some type of terrorist group.   Just like what the news is reporting. By the way it's not comments it's  extremist videos of them killing Americans. 

Last edited:
They're saying the dead brother had a trigger for the IED on him, and that the 2nd one most likely has a suicide vest with a trigger. :smh:

Wait what? You don't think it's a good idea to find out if their actually Islamic extremist before we attach Islam to these crimes?

Lets see they say they believe they  have military training and videos are being posted from overseas killing Americans by his friends on facebook.  I would say it looks like he is part of some type of terrorist group.   Just like what the news is reporting. 
I mean I'm not denying by any means that they're part of some group or at least trying to impress some group, but I thought you were getting that solely off their Russian Facebook, which would be ridiculous.

Can you summarize what's being posted on the guys Facebook? What are the videos etc?

I find it interesting that immediately after the explosion, the Russians offered help and now we discover that the suspects are Russian.

Last edited:

Wait what? You don't think it's a good idea to find out if their actually Islamic extremist before we attach Islam to these crimes?

I said that? >D

He was saying, everybody don't rush to call them Islamic extremists.

I said, they are whether their faith was secondary or they were 100% devoted.

Report are sayin...

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off,

second suspect gets into another vehicle while running over his brother in the process,

1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect

Thank you for this recap i honestly woke up like what? One dead? MIT officer shot? lockdown in boston? How did the kid get away? He just drove away after the shoot out and got away?

Back
Top Bottom