EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

I mean I'm not denying by any means that they're part of some group or at least trying to impress some group, but I thought you were getting that solely off their Russian Facebook, which would be ridiculous.

Can you summarize what's being posted on the guys Facebook? What are the videos etc?
Sick videos of our troops overseas being shot dead from behind while they have some crazy music playing.  At least that's what it looks like to me.  I get what your saying though.  I'm just disgusted by that video I saw. 
mean.gif
  I hope we kill this dude soon.  

Sick videos of our troops overseas being shot dead from behind while they have some crazy music playing.  At least that's what it looks like to me.  I get what your saying though.  I'm just disgusted by that video I saw.  :smh:   I hope we kill this dude soon.  
Well that makes more sense. Sorry about calling you out earlier.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sympathize with the Chechen rebels because they see the Russians as the oppressors and sympathize with the Chechen separatist movement. However, that would be normal for them to be for the Chechen independence cause and they see the uprisings as rational and they are of Chechen ethnicity. Then again let us not forget the Russian war crimes against the Chechen civilians. Could have shaped some of his ideals.

I find it interesting that immediately after the explosion, the Russians offered help and now we discover that the suspects are Russian.

From Chechnya* - a previously breakaway Russian region (predominantly islamic) with which Russia was at war in the late 90's; a war which led to many acts of terrorism against Russia.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they sympathize with the Chechen rebels because they see the Russians as the oppressors and sympathize with the Chechen separatist movement. However, that would be normal for them to be for the Chechen independence cause and they see the uprisings as rational and they are of Chechen ethnicity. Then again let us not forget the Russian war crimes against the Chechen civilians. Could have shaped some of his ideals.
Yeah, I'd assume that they support the Chechen separatist movement. However, I'm not sure that will really explain why they're committing atrocities here in America. Offhand I don't think America has really supported Russian crackdowns on Chechnya. If primary motivation of the attacks were to make a Chechnya related statement, I would expect for that to occur in Russia not here in the US.

yeah hes gonna try to blow himself up once we get close to him.   Hopefully we have the snipers move in and take him out.

rocket in the basement? wth? whats going on in that feed. are they surrounding the 2nd suspect?
I thought I was trippin when I heard that.  These guys have been here for 10 years.  how the hell did they  get all these weapons? 

Last edited:
From Chechnya* - a previously breakaway Russian region (predominantly islamic) with which Russia was at war in the late 90's; a war which led to many acts of terrorism against Russia.

Lets not forget the Russian government slaughtering the Chechnyans civilians. Brutal war.

The suspects' uncle was describing them to Good Morning America and referred to them as "losers", and wasn't surprised that they got involved in something like this.

Report are sayin...

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off,

second suspect gets into another vehicle while running over his brother in the process,

1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect

Unless they wanted to be caught, their whole timeline after the marathon bombing was sloppy.

Doesn't justify terrorism on our soil

Where did I say it does though? Of course it doesn't. I just like to emphasize how the Russian government has a big hand in creating Chechen terrorist groups because of the Russian government's brutality towards Chechnyan civilians. Just seems like Russia's actions in this brutal war are being dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom