EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Doesn't justify terrorism on our soil

Where did I say it does though? Of course it doesn't. I just like to emphasize how the Russian government has a big hand in creating Chechen terrorist groups because of the Russian government's brutality towards Chechnyan civilians. Just seems like Russia's actions in this brutal war are being dismissed.

its a vicious cycle yes, but its not pertinent to what's currently going down. Dude is on US soil.

Uncle says that the suspect have been living in the US since 2000-2001. Second suspect was attending school outside of Boston

its a vicious cycle yes, but its not pertinent to what's currently going down. Dude is on US soil.

It is because I heard the friend of Jahar say that Jahar once said something to the effect of if you saw what happened in my country you'd believe acts of terrorism are justified. So these morons maybe even are against U.S. foreign policies against others like in Iraq? ? In their heads they could have this whole vendetta, anarchist anti-U.S. government. Who knows.

Report are sayin...

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off,

second suspect gets into another vehicle while running over his brother in the process,

1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect

Unless they wanted to be caught, their whole timeline after the marathon bombing was sloppy.

Seems like they were prepared for the bombings, but not really prepared for the gateway

It is because I heard the friend of Jahar say that Jahar once said something to the effect of if you saw what happened in my country you'd believe acts of terrorism are justified. So these morons maybe even are against U.S. foreign policies against others like in Iraq? ? In their heads they could have this whole vendetta, anarchist anti-U.S. government. Who knows.

ironic how these "wars against terrorism" by nation's like Russia and the US breed terrorism.

Just now getting caught up :wow: :wow: :wow: this is absolutely ridiculous RIP to the police officer who passed last night, seems light its only a matter of time till they get suspect # 2....they sure are bold for robbing a 7/11 with their pics literally EVERYWHERE :smh: I hope dude just surrenders and doesn't have additional explosives but I'd bet he does unfortunately

Can someone give me the cliff notes of what's been goin on the last 12 hours?

Last I seen was President Obama speeking at the memorial

Uncle just said one of the suspects spoke to him and asked for his forgiveness.....apparently they may have been short on money so maybe thats why they robbed the 7/11? This is wild

Maybe I missed something....but who were the brothers living with? They're interviewing their uncle (who lives in MD), but what about the suspects parents?

I feel like that's just been skipped over some how

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off, second suspect got into another car and ran over his brother in the process, 1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect

Now Boston is on lockdown

Yo CNN really did air the suspects' parent's address as stated by the Uncle on live tv :smh: Damn....

Just now getting caught up :wow: :wow: :wow: this is absolutely ridiculous RIP to the police officer who passed last night, seems light its only a matter of time till they get suspect # 2....they sure are bold for robbing a 7/11 with their pics literally EVERYWHERE :smh: I hope dude just surrenders and doesn't have additional explosives but I'd bet he does unfortunately

word right? talk about being about that life...

-FBI release candid pics of suspects, they see em and get shook

-Turns out they're Chechen brothers, living here for the past 10 years

-Hours later they show up at MIT and shoot a campus cop in the head
--probably because their friend (maybe accomplice) goes to school there

-Robbed a 7-11

-Stole a Mercedes SUV

-Police showdown, dudes throw grenades and unload on em. Kill a cop, critically wound another.

-Older brother runs at cops kamikaze style

-Younger bro RUNS OVER older bro with the car as he escapes

-Turns out older bro had a suicide bomb vest

-9,000 cops lock down Watertown (near Boston) lookin for younger bro

-Cops grab the friend/accomplice AND the gf

-CNN is worthless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom