EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Someone on my TL mentioned that dude could be holed up by someone, following along on scanners or even twitter to see what the police are up to and plotting his next move :smh: :smh:

Uncle just said one of the suspects spoke to him and asked for his forgiveness.....apparently they may have been short on money so maybe thats why they robbed the 7/11? This is wild

He asked for forgiveness not for the bombing, but for not speaking with the uncle for so long.

I said that? >D

He was saying, everybody don't rush to call them Islamic extremists.

I said, they are whether their faith was secondary or they were 100% devoted.

oh boy so no matter what their motivation lets sully the name of this religion right?

:lol:

If they ARE Islamic and they ARE extremists. They ARE Islamic extremists.

Find one person of their faith that'll defend them, or claim that their being Islamic has nothing to do with their actions.

I'm not saying they're the fully devoted faith warriors destined for 72 virgins, I'm just saying they taken on the most crucial part of a deviant culture.

They're terrorist bombers. The rest is semantics. Don't play boo boo the fool and put other people's prejudgments on me. I don't care if instantly people see Osama's face when that idea comes up to them, I have enough reasoning to know the difference, between punk kids acting out the terrible things they've seen other people who kinda look like them do, and the organized monsters. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Uncle just said one of the suspects spoke to him and asked for his forgiveness.....apparently they may have been short on money so maybe thats why they robbed the 7/11? This is wild

He asked for forgiveness not for the bombing, but for not speaking with the uncle for so long.

Well Damn :smh:. That goes along then with what the father is reported to have said, they lied to him and said they dont go to events like marathons, and that everything was ok...the oldest suspect had a wife and a3 yr old daughter, they have two sisters in NYC as well..so crazy

Woman on ABC news claimed that the father also said "If they kill his other brother then ALL hell will break loose" :x damn.

Last edited:
Uncle of Boston Bombing Suspects: 'I Hate Them! They Murdered People'

The two suspects  now implicated in the Boston Marathon bombing are brothers – one has been killed in a shootout and the other is now on the run – and they have family on the East Coast. 

"These are my nephews! My brother's sons!" their stunned uncle Ruslan Tzami told PEOPLE from his home in Maryland on Friday morning, just a short time after the two men's likenesses and names were revealed

Tzami wept as he spoke of the brothers who emigrated from Tyrgistan in 2001: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was born in Russia. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was born in Kyrgyzstan, is in possession of a Massachusetts drivers license and is on the run. He "wanted to be a doctor," said the uncle.

"It's a big family ... the parents are still in Russia," says Tzami, adding a few are in Massachusetts. "They are from a hard-working family who ran away from Chechnya. A good family." 

Tzami added: "This is terrible. I have no sympathy for them. I hate them – they murdered people!"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20692756,00.html

Last edited:
Woman on ABC news claimed that the father also said "If they kill his other brother then ALL hell will break loose"
sick.gif
damn.
LMAO all dude did was put a bomb in a bag and bring it to a marathon and run away, hes no rambo unleashing hell, he will probably just shoot himself like a pansy

Norwalk, CT is like 15 mins away from me, they stopped an Amtrack train there for an accomplice, things are crazy man. Accomplice was 45 min away from making it to NYC, where he def would have been lost.

Last edited:
EDIT 9:45 EDT: Police are now looking for MULTIPLE suspects!

EDIT 9:13 EDT: Personal blackout to prevent info getting to White Hat. EDIT Scanner offline.

EDIT 8:59 EDT: Suspect is boasting online according to police. EDIT "I will kill you all because you killed my brother". posted online. EDITEDIT Troll account.

EDIT 8:56 EDT: Another suspicious package spotted.

EDIT 8:51 EDT: Sounds like they are going to use the buses to evacuate people.

EDIT 8:48 EDT: Rocket in basement reported. Requests for EOD.

EDIT 8:45 EDT: Scanner blowing up with yelling and dogs barking.

EDIT 8:42 EDT: Just saw a man in a black hoodie running in a yard on TV.

[COLOR=#red]They have the 19 year old surrounded...fresh off the press. Let's see how true this report is.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok more clarification...the authorities say they know where the younger brother is and are closing in on that area. IE he is contained. Source: Today Show Live.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Looks like the FBI HRT team is on the ground.[/COLOR]

The FBI Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) is the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism Special Forces tactical or SWAT team.[2] The HRT is trained to rescue U.S. citizens and allies who are held by a hostile force, either terrorist or criminal.[2] The Hostage Rescue Team was founded in 1982 by Danny Coulson and completed its final certification exercise in October 1983.[citation needed]

The HRT's purpose is to serve as a domestic counter-terrorism unit, offering a tactical resolution option in hostage and high-risk law enforcement situations. It was originally composed of 50 operators; however, this number has since increased to well over 90 full-time operators. The HRT commonly functions as a national SWAT team in highly sensitive or dangerous situations. Today it is part of the Tactical Support Branch of the FBI's Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG) and is based at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.[3]

Back
Top Bottom