EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Yo CNN really did air the suspects' parent's address as stated by the Uncle on live tv :smh: Damn....

Is that what those addresses were, i was just listening between that and the scanner? damn cnn wtf. :smh: their coverage for this has been absolutely horrid.

yeah mine stopped playing. crazy situation. hope it gets resolved soon.
mine did too.
mean.gif

IMO they wanted to be caught once the FBI made the pictures public.

Commiting all these crimes to leave a bigger mark because I'm sure they are aware that they'll get killed in jail anyways. I hope the authorizes are able to capture the SOB alive and no one else get injured

they sure are bold for robbing a 7/11 with their pics literally EVERYWHERE :smh:

I'd imagine that's WHY they went out this way. If the FBI couldn't pinpoint who did it, they'd still be laying low, plotting something else. Since their faces were all over the news and people were calling in, they knew their time was up.

Hell, they told the people at the 7/11 who they were. They didn't want to get away with the money. They had grenades and suicude vests. This is exactly what they wanted.

Wow I gave 7news the link to the Facebook and they still ask the "friend" if he had a facebook

Should've sent it to fox...

I don't think they told 711 they were the bomber... Heard on the news that they told the victim of the carjacking they were the bombers which then they dropped off at a gas station

Last edited:
Why the this lady on Today show called in and had the nerve to show sympathy. Talking about her son went to school with young one and saying dude is a nice kid was even on the wrestling team. Then had nerve to say I feel so sorry for those two young man??!??!
WTF are you serious plz
If dude was Middle Eastern or black the story would be totally different smh

I'd imagine that's WHY they went out this way. If the FBI couldn't pinpoint who did it, they'd still be laying low, plotting something else. Since their faces were all over the news and people were calling in, they knew their time was up.

Hell, they told the people at the 7/11 who they were. They didn't want to get away with the money. They had grenades and suicude vests. This is exactly what they wanted.

My initial reaction when I heard they robbed a 711 was they just wanted to lure the police in.

I really think this was planned for new York and then sandy hit.

Bloomberg wanted the race to go on. And then was pressured to cancel it the day of. So many lives changed over that if it's true.

Why the this lady on Today show called in and had the nerve to show sympathy. Talking about her son went to school with young one and saying dude is a nice kid was even on the wrestling team. Then had nerve to say I feel so sorry for those two young man??!??!
WTF are you serious plz

Wait until they start explaining in detail what Chechnyan terrorism is. If that is indeed the link.

Last edited:
WTF are you serious plz
I'm with you up until the whole Middle Eastern or black, it would be different thing. I don't think anyone's feeling sympathy because these guys are "Caucasian".

I said that? >D

He was saying, everybody don't rush to call them Islamic extremists.

I said, they are whether their faith was secondary or they were 100% devoted.

oh boy so no matter what their motivation lets sully the name of this religion right?

they sure are bold for robbing a 7/11 with their pics literally EVERYWHERE :smh:

Yeah possibly, but I think they told the carjacked guy who they were not 7/11 either way the FBI definitely blew their spot once the pics got released, these guys however sick this **** is, had that bombing planned out very well and had practiced that route a lot :smh: But their exit strategy and how they dealt with all this afterwards shows they were going off the fly and wanted to just do as much damage as possible in what time they had left. I'm hoping this second one isn't gonna go out trying to die so they can catch him alive

Damn apparently these dudes lied and told their Dad back in Russia who is worried about them that "we're okay daddy, everything's fine" :smh: Sickening

WTF are you serious plz
I'm with you up until the whole Middle Eastern or black, it would be different thing. I don't think anyone's feeling sympathy because these guys are "Caucasian".

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom