EXPOSING AIR-RANDY!!!!!! All jordan collectors must read!

flatfoot888

Banned
Here are photos from a thread I came across on ISS. Judge for yourselves. I think this guy has got good evidence and that AIR-RANDY isreally not legit.!!!

I copied and pasted the whole post from ISS from some member in the jordan section. Just thought I would spread some knowledge.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

313165949.jpg

313165950.jpg

313166000.jpg

313166082.jpg

313166004.jpg

313166001.jpg

313166086.jpg

313166078.jpg

313302987.jpg

THE PHOTO OF THE CD's CAN TELL YOU AUTOMATICALLY THAT AIR-RANDY's MERCHANDISE IS NOT LEGIT A-GRADE NIKE PRODUCT. IT IS DEFINITELY A VARIANT. A GOODVARIANT BUT STILL A FAKE PRODUCT!!!!
AS YOU CAN SEE THE LAST 3 PICTURES EXPOSE THE KIND OF SHOES AIR RANDY SELLS

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE OTHER EARLY SITES SELLING FAKES OR USED INSOLES IN THERE SHOES.

AIR RANDY
FLAT B, 18/F
WUN SHA COURT
#1-5 WUN SHA STREET
TAI HANG, HONG KONG
CHINA

The first pair came in a generic Jordan box, as you can see.

The second came in the XXIII box, with no label, shoes wrapped in cellophane again.

In the second pair, the insole is blank, but is clearly the wrong size, and not even glued properly, the lining is bubbled up.

The DVD doesn't even work.

Let me know if you need anything else.

There was always something fishy about getting the shoes early. I just figured they were stolen, not fake. I am glad that I never supported such a business.

i thought it was cuz they got em early so they never got the actual finished product........it was just early samples.....or maybe the first couple of pairsthey make......because rememba with the playoff 8's.....they had two different versions......

Is this true, or is this just a gimmick to discredit anything air-randy has ever done?........i need answers.......now...

here we go again................

if you wanna do business with them go ahead.. if you wanna be 100% sure your good just purchase your kicks from your trusted legit spot, thats all there is toit.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Is this true, or is this just a gimmick to discredit anything air-randy has ever done?........i need answers.......now...

It looks like a poor attempt to try to further discredit air-randy. A very poor attempt at that.

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

It looks like a poor attempt to try to further discredit air-randy. A very poor attempt at that.

FLATFOOT your kind of late these pictures were posted like 2 weeks ago on NT and didn't do much...

i personally wouldnt buy from air randy because i can simply wait till the actual release dates and cop my kicks from footlocker, eastbay, FL, etc. but i dogive lots of props to air randy for providing early pictures of shoes and he is always, correct me if im wrong, always on dot with how the actual shoes looklike.

the second pic is of the back side of the box. none of my boxes have stickers there. the first pic looks perfectly fine. what does that prove? that this guyhas a jordan box? im confused. I could pretty much make these same shots with any other pair of shoes. I dont see how the shoes are fake because they aredifferent sizes, they do make shoes in different sizes generally speaking.

laugh.gif
The best part is the insoles. Here's the email chain and pleasetell me where this clown wrote anything about the Nike Air insole.

hi there,

we had got your return package of the jordan 23 yesterday and today had ship out your package and here is the tracking number " ee774202698hk "

you can track that at hongkongpost.com ! thanks

best regards,
air randy

I don't think anyone in the know ever really questioned whether Air-Randy sold genuine Nike products. I therefore, believe those shoes are genuine, albeitsecond quality genuine product. The shoe box pics are irrelevant because we already knew that most Air -Randy products ship in those generic boxes. .

The most probable scenario is that the people over at air-randy were getting their hands on genuine Nike products through elicit means. They probably goteverything from A-grades to B-Grades. Then, the heat was coming down on them so they shut down in an attempt to preempt authorities, or they got shut downforcefully.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

if you wanna do business with them go ahead.. if you wanna be 100% sure your good just purchase your kicks from your trusted legit spot, thats all there is to it.

"There was always something fishy about getting the shoes early. I just figured they were stolen, not fake.
I am glad that I never supported such a business"

Hello, Im from France and actually working In china !
You re mistaken when saying that there is something fishy about getting shoes early.
I.ve been colectioning J's for a very long time now and I think that I know pretty much about shoes today.
I purchased In china, the Old Love/New Love package at the local Nike store 2 months before it came out
in store in the US, as well as the Countdown 10/13 1 month before.
I beleive that the China market (including Hong Kong) is not as structured as the other country and
as the shoes are produced in China, they are sent to the shop 45 days before it even got on American sole (35 days sailing) !!!!

As for Air Randy, I have no coment, even though its very strange to sell J's in generic Box,
There should be no doubt when seling or buying a pair of Shoes, if there is, its never good !

Originally Posted by sunshining7

"There was always something fishy about getting the shoes early. I just figured they were stolen, not fake.
I am glad that I never supported such a business"

Hello, Im from France and actually working In china !
You re mistaken when saying that there is something fishy about getting shoes early.
I.ve been colectioning J's for a very long time now and I think that I know pretty much about shoes today.
I purchased In china, the Old Love/New Love package at the local Nike store 2 months before it came out
in store in the US, as well as the Countdown 10/13 1 month before.
I beleive that the China market (including Hong Kong) is not as structured as the other country and
as the shoes are produced in China, they are sent to the shop 45 days before it even got on American sole (35 days sailing) !!!!

As for Air Randy, I have no coment, even though its very strange to sell J's in generic Box,
There should be no doubt when seling or buying a pair of Shoes, if there is, its never good !

Ok, let me rephrase. Perhaps there is something fishy about consistently getting the shoes first, and months in advance

the shoes sold on the air-randy website are legit. i have a pair of the jordan v fusion gray/orange. they really feel comfortable.

i was thinking about this the other day anyways,

how are you suppsed 2 know if something is "legit" if you have no other "legit" shoes to compare them with??

air-randy was a reliable source, who knows maybe they were fakes, but at least they always had the colorways on lock, making us happy since we at least get adetailed look at what the shoe will look liek when it comes out. that's all I ever used his website for...

Heat23 is right. The insole would have been the 1st thing I brought up, not the size....It says Nike air, AND is used...

It is funny how the insole is beat up, but the toebox doesnt have a single crease in it. That patent is quick to crease..

How about this - Some of you with Air-Randy shoes post a couple pics so they can be checked...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

How about this - Some of you with Air-Randy shoes post a couple pics so they can be checked...

this is an excellent idea. i would love to see pics

I already squshed these absurb rumors on iss (pg.8-9).

That whole thread was full of co-signing, gullible newbies that would have believed that Santa Clause was real if someone would have said so. Dont do the samehere NTers

On a side note: I also saw a few NTers that are also die hard issers. I thought that was unexceptable? Where's my fellow general forum NTer's when youneed them? lol

I also hate that I have to go through this like every other day. What is wrong with some ppl?

Foreal some people are just clueless, but eh Air Randy good with me keep breakin them pics, too bad yous never have anything above 10.5 or Id shop with yous

Back
Top Bottom