EXPOSING AIR-RANDY!!!!!! All jordan collectors must read!

Hello Everybody,
I wanted to know a little more about those fake shoes and share it with you, Especially I wanted to find out in China if the latest versions were released andhow were they sold :
To my surprise, Air Randy's shoes look exactly the same as the ones I have seen on certain market today, they were giving the same box,
which is not a "generic" as some of you might say but simply a fake copy box. I have taken for you pictures with my Cellphone (so that I dont
get killed) of the shoes they were selling 100 Rmb (10 Euros, 15 $ us - note that it was a tourist place, if you are chinese and going to the right place
you could probably buy them for 7 or 8 $) I will try to go back one day and take full pictures of everything.
PS : Im not accusing Randy but it looks fishy
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Regards, Sun.

1fa2669114d0840f145765e51936394d2d149ee3.pjpg

As you can imagine those are the same that we find one ebay everyday, the most incredible is that the first
question they ask you is "how many pairs do you want ?"
dad1601fde4f1774e37c53759bbfd008d3662b18.pjpg

if u ask me air-randy just sells b-grades or the shoes that didnt make the final cut! but they look legit.

Man those shoes in that pik look fake , for example those 3 Blackcats the elephant print is more black not gray and on the the stealth 23's the MJ'ssignature around the front of the shoe is not that visible from that far away, I bet all those shoes are fake.

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

You have to make a statement or some ppl will think they are all legit, am I wrong?

No, not at all.. Just that, the guy who posted those pictures knows that they are fakes and sharing it with us. That's all
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

You have to make a statement or some ppl will think they are all legit, am I wrong?

No, not at all.. Just that, the guy who posted those pictures knows that they are fakes and sharing it with us. That's all
ohwell.gif

Thank you Indohan for understanding,
I took those pictures for you to see that even the latest pairs of Jordans come out fake on the chinese market at the same time as the Original ones, scary !
So for me "B" grade is just an illusion, its 100% nike shoes or 100% fake !
All the shoes that you see on those pictures are FAke and sold everywhere in China (Of course not in the Nike shop or any Brand factory outlet)

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Originally Posted by indohan

ohwell.gif

Thank you Indohan for understanding,
I took those pictures for you to see that even the latest pairs of Jordans come out fake on the chinese market at the same time as the Original ones, scary !
So for me "B" grade is just an illusion, its 100% nike shoes or 100% fake !
All the shoes that you see on those pictures are FAke and sold everywhere in China (Of course not in the Nike shop or any Brand factory outlet)

Not surprising at all. Some fake Jordans (even signature shoes) appeared earlier than the legit shoes..

Recent example: XX3, Jordan Olympian, which is going to be released in the next few months...
Nike's main factory is located in China. So, inside workers will have the access to the mole of the shoes and able to "sell" it off tofake factories.
This matter is not something that Nike could resolve as quickly as they want.
There you go, the explanation on why fake Jordans were often released at the same time or even earlier than the legit pair.

i think air-randy is legit!!! i copped the 10/13 package from him and from finishline and i compared the two they look identical..now imma post some pics latertoday after i camp out for gta 4!!!....lol...but yea i think he is legit and someone just wants to throw dirt on his name!

YEA MOST OF MY KICKS ARE DS ANYWAY SO I WONT PAY 500 FOR A PAIR OF 100 DOLLAR KICKS WHEN I GET GET THEM FROM MY DTLR AT RETIAL!
indifferent.gif
AIR RANDY
indifferent.gif

I'm tired of seeing AIR RANDY Sneaks!

1. What's up with the strap? if u bought these from air randy for $180+ with a non-fusion box consider yourself ripped.....u got what u paid for.
roll.gif
roll.gif

air-jordan-5-fusion.gif

air-jordan-fusion-5-black-red-1.jpg

2. 23 color, Air suppose to be red, & don't feel like stating anymore what's obvious.
indifferent.gif
Just samples from Air Randy I guess......

Back
Top Bottom