EXPOSING AIR-RANDY!!!!!! All jordan collectors must read!

if you dont want them i will take them off your hand
pimp.gif

I will post the pix of my XVI's I got from randy as soon as I could get a camera. I think they are legit, lets see if ppl can find something wrong withthem, cause if they are fake then most of the legit checks you Nters do are all wrong.

I already posted this on ISS...
I have proof in my hands that Air Randy sells fakes.
He sent me a pair of White/Black Jordan XXIIIs in a generic unmarked box. The shoes were wrapped in cellophane.
They had Nike Air insoles that were faded and didn't fit properly.
The laces had the wrong tips on them.
They are a half size small.
I compared them with a pair I bought a Foot Locker yesterday and they are pretty good, but they are still fakes.
I managed a Foot Locker for 5 years so I know what I'm looking at.
If anyone would like pics I'll be happy to send them.
I hope He gets exactly what is coming to him!

60b15cece7e4022e7d037a77d739d4e52366249.jpg
ec1150e2eceb0b2f063bdabe2ade9dca140db43.jpg
973152edefe7082d3a8e1accf8d7e24f3e23875.pjpg
81825a2efae04e150a9241f311a45b859b1514d.jpg
dae25f8e50ec6eaf00722a2255ac84df44231e9.jpg
ec8255ae05ed4ec806d2df24ceb9cf58c6439dc.jpg
9c42566ea7e06e660162a0e499111396d116a84.jpg

Im guessing some are real and some are fake. I dont know why u fools cant wait for store releases.

you know what compare the bottom of the shoe to the fl and air-randy to really tell if they are fake because carbon fiber don't lie
pimp.gif

It's obvious someone put those insoles in themselves.... Why is that so hard to see?

They are from a pair of used shoes, but the shoes themselves are brand new...

Why would someone with a big site like Air-Randy put some USED NIKE AIR soles in a brand new shoe?

It doesnt make any sense. Just a pitiful sttempt to hate...

How do you know that the legit pair isnt from AR, and they are trying to return the fakes for some free kicks? Hell, if they did get to return them, they wouldprobably pick a different shoe cause they already ripped them off for the XX3s...

Originally Posted by heat23

laugh.gif
The best part is the insoles. Here's the email chain and please tell me where this clown wrote anything about the Nike Air insole.

hi there,

we had got your return package of the jordan 23 yesterday and today had ship out your package and here is the tracking number " ee774202698hk "

you can track that at hongkongpost.com ! thanks

best regards,
air randy

Well NT, This time I really gotta sign off for the night (early morning). I posted what I had to post and the proof is in the pudging.

NT, hold your boy down !!!

Well NT, This time I really gotta sign off for the night (early morning). I posted what I had to post and the proof is in the pudging.

NT, hold your boy down !!!

Ok, so here's the thing. Flathead, judgin by how you reposted the thread from iss to here was pretty ordinary. But you fail to subject through the storynor did you fail to go through the whole thread. Or did you just intentionally not mention the pictures that were posted by esco on the 4th page of his firered 3s? Yet it doesn't seize to suprise me that you've got every1 jumpin to conclusions by facts that aren't fully televised. To me those that arejust hatin on Randy are havin a large dose of jealousy. I'm not sayn that I'm filled with the knowledge but if your going to try to ruin someonescredibility, atleast have your facts to back them up because thus far all I see is !**+!**%.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Ok, so here's the thing. Flathead, judgin by how you reposted the thread from iss to here was pretty ordinary. But you fail to subject through the story nor did you fail to go through the whole thread. Or did you just intentionally not mention the pictures that were posted by esco on the 4th page of his fire red 3s? Yet it doesn't seize to suprise me that you've got every1 jumpin to conclusions by facts that aren't fully televised. To me those that are just hatin on Randy are havin a large dose of jealousy. I'm not sayn that I'm filled with the knowledge but if your going to try to ruin someones credibility, atleast have your facts to back them up because thus far all I see is !**+!**%.

you are damn right about what you just mentioned above...amen...for sure my jordan v fusion gray/orange are real...no tears, no faded nike logo oninsole..it has the jordan hologram inside the tongue which is real....in my opinion, i think nike just shut down air-randy because nike doesn't like othercompanies that make the shoes coming out early than their own release dates...nike just want all the money in the pot for themselves...i wish i have a digitalcamera so i can post up the pics but i don't have a digital camera at all....

Air-Randy is on top of the game, did you see the pixs courtesy of Air-Randy on 23isback of the Fusion 5 Low. Now where else would we find this releaseinformation.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that is some funny stuff heat23 but it is true
laugh.gif

but like i said before i take them off him hand if he dont want them
pimp.gif

Here goes the pictures of my XVI's, they came in a unlabled Jordan Box (in the pixs) just as Air-Randy stated in the sale.

Any more pixs let me know, It just takes a while for them to upload onto photobucket.

^Believe that Air-Randy is legit. Clowns just try to make him look bad with poor attempts, this thread being an example.
smh.gif
I'd purchase from them, butIMO, it ain't worth it.
ohwell.gif

I can wait for the Jordans to release in the store...I 8nt hatin on air-randy they do always have legit pics from heat23
smokin.gif

Edit: I CANT WAIT FOR THOSE XVI AND THE HARES ! ! !
nerd.gif

Those XVIs look legit to me.

Those are clean as *!!*.. I still have my OG cherrywoods. They are a little beat up from the years, but they are holding strong...

P.s. If you work at footlocker, why the hell would you not wait and use your discount? Now that's fishy
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ this thread, those XX3 look fine to me, it's just an imperfect early version that came w/o the:
OG box
OG laces
OG insoles
OG CD

Stop trying to defame Heat with these erroneous fallacies.

Back
Top Bottom