F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

...style that gets em wetter than the "hooper" look!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike_Low_Cuff_Sock.jpg

NRRE_ARZ_NIKE_NV_SWATCH_4.jpg

NikeBenassiSwooshSandals.jpg
...or...
jrodan3.jpg

...add a white/black tee, your favorite fitted, maybe some beats by dre and be atleast 5'11+ and chicks will come at you harder than Nick Nolte after Butch McCray!
laugh.gif
The look is so effortless too...wish I could get in the club with it
laugh.gif
And what's crazy is you don't even actually have to be able to dribble a ball through your legs!
laugh.gif

...style that gets em wetter than the "hooper" look!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike_Low_Cuff_Sock.jpg

NRRE_ARZ_NIKE_NV_SWATCH_4.jpg

NikeBenassiSwooshSandals.jpg
...or...
jrodan3.jpg

...add a white/black tee, your favorite fitted, maybe some beats by dre and be atleast 5'11+ and chicks will come at you harder than Nick Nolte after Butch McCray!
laugh.gif
The look is so effortless too...wish I could get in the club with it
laugh.gif
And what's crazy is you don't even actually have to be able to dribble a ball through your legs!
laugh.gif

Definitely the most comfortable chill attire, when chicks come to the crib and you're rocking this they know what time it is

Definitely the most comfortable chill attire, when chicks come to the crib and you're rocking this they know what time it is

Aww man not a damn thing better I'm on the grill right now in my gear. I have endless combinations. I wear nothing but black socks 24/7. NBA socks included.

Aww man not a damn thing better I'm on the grill right now in my gear. I have endless combinations. I wear nothing but black socks 24/7. NBA socks included.

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

I think this gos for most NTers, we can talk bout dressing better all the time but more then likely we're goin with the hooper look

I think this gos for most NTers, we can talk bout dressing better all the time but more then likely we're goin with the hooper look

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
x2, chick thinking I'm a pretty boy until we hit the picnic and I'm dressed like I got downs>*

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
x2, chick thinking I'm a pretty boy until we hit the picnic and I'm dressed like I got downs>*

Back
Top Bottom