F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Gotta get new Jordan flip flops some girl borrowed mine and is refusing to return it. And my spare adidas ones just broke. As far as dressing casual/lounge wear goes nothing beats this look
pimp.gif

Gotta get new Jordan flip flops some girl borrowed mine and is refusing to return it. And my spare adidas ones just broke. As far as dressing casual/lounge wear goes nothing beats this look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 @ headphones being a part of your outfit

dont knock the headphones!  i like some bass when im walkin down the street!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 @ headphones being a part of your outfit

dont knock the headphones!  i like some bass when im walkin down the street!

Originally Posted by CJ616

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

ive never rocked j's and sandals at the same time, but other than that this outfit is always a go.

ive never rocked j's and sandals at the same time, but other than that this outfit is always a go.

wouldn't really dress like this to go anywhere except the corner convenient store, that being said however, shh is mad comfy. Eff being a baller, comfort is comfort.

sidebar: hate folks that use big over the ear headphones so that they can rock em around their necks when not in use. not stylin' lol

wouldn't really dress like this to go anywhere except the corner convenient store, that being said however, shh is mad comfy. Eff being a baller, comfort is comfort.

sidebar: hate folks that use big over the ear headphones so that they can rock em around their necks when not in use. not stylin' lol

Played organized basketball my whole life basically
laugh.gif
. Not gonna lie after tourney's in the Summer, my teammates and I would hit the mall and pull in our gear
pimp.gif

Played organized basketball my whole life basically
laugh.gif
. Not gonna lie after tourney's in the Summer, my teammates and I would hit the mall and pull in our gear
pimp.gif

Man, don't really rock the flip flops, or long socks, but the rest is definitely on point.

Now I'm a little to old to rock that stuff except around the house or when I'm actually going to work out.

Back
Top Bottom