F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

rocking jordan shorts, a plain tee and white nike socks as i type this
pimp.gif

i wear everything thats been posted in this thread so im good...

but like someone said above me...theres a time and place for everything...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yup. Lol at rocking the baller look if you can't even hoop

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yup. Lol at rocking the baller look if you can't even hoop

dress better is good but a lot of guys can pull off a nice clean bsketball player look to land the ladies. nike shirt and shorts
pimp.gif

dress better is good but a lot of guys can pull off a nice clean bsketball player look to land the ladies. nike shirt and shorts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

A lot of the outfits in that thread, there's never as time and place for. I'd post pics of which ones, but that'd get me banned I think since it's kind of like flaming. But it's a dude in there who straight dresses like an Easter egg, all types of pastel colors Crayola Inc. hasn't even come up with.
sick.gif

But yes I agree, the baller/athlete look trumps all plus in this Southern heat/humidity, you'd be an #$++ to be wearing cardigans and sweaters and even button downs when not absolutely necessary since you're going to be sweating balls underneath and it ruins the look. Hell, no matter how cool it is in your car and in the building you're going to be inside, you break a sweat in between the time you turn your car off and walking to the building.

For me, I also always have to have some fresh Force 1 lows, and at least another pair on deck.
nike-airforce-1-low-top-white.JPG

Originally Posted by youngmoney

A lot of the outfits in that thread, there's never as time and place for. I'd post pics of which ones, but that'd get me banned I think since it's kind of like flaming. But it's a dude in there who straight dresses like an Easter egg, all types of pastel colors Crayola Inc. hasn't even come up with.
sick.gif

But yes I agree, the baller/athlete look trumps all plus in this Southern heat/humidity, you'd be an #$++ to be wearing cardigans and sweaters and even button downs when not absolutely necessary since you're going to be sweating balls underneath and it ruins the look. Hell, no matter how cool it is in your car and in the building you're going to be inside, you break a sweat in between the time you turn your car off and walking to the building.

For me, I also always have to have some fresh Force 1 lows, and at least another pair on deck.
nike-airforce-1-low-top-white.JPG

Back
Top Bottom