F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

But bruh, how is a t shirt a blouse?

2i7rc4l.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

you never seen a dude with his V neck damn near his nipples? 
laugh.gif

or tanktop looking like a training bra?
think that's what he's speaking on

you never seen a dude with his V neck damn near his nipples? 
laugh.gif

or tanktop looking like a training bra?
think that's what he's speaking on

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have one on now
because I took my Polo off

I only wear them as an under shirt.
so I think I know what you're talking about.

but even then, I think those are the same price as the crewneck versions of "white Ts"
I thought the point of wearing a shirt under your polo was so your neck wouldn't be exposed? So if you have a V-Neck that defeats the purpose?

Yea the 2nd reason is so you won't get underarm sweat marks on your polo.

@Hamburgers, yea man I always called V-Necks man blouses.

I have one on now

I only wear them as an under shirt.
so I think I know what you're talking about.

but even then, I think those are the same price as the crewneck versions of "white Ts"
I thought the point of wearing a shirt under your polo was so your neck wouldn't be exposed? So if you have a V-Neck that defeats the purpose?

Yea the 2nd reason is so you won't get underarm sweat marks on your polo.

@Hamburgers, yea man I always called V-Necks man blouses.

Going to class, I get way more looks from fine sorority !$#%$!% when I'm on my hooper swag than I ever do dressed up..

But each look has its time and place.

Going to class, I get way more looks from fine sorority !$#%$!% when I'm on my hooper swag than I ever do dressed up..

But each look has its time and place.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have one on now
naw, I want it to look like I'm wearing nothing under 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same idea as no-show socks

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have one on now
naw, I want it to look like I'm wearing nothing under 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same idea as no-show socks

I'm saying though, Hanes Vneck are far from deep, just a different cut of the neck, a morecomfrtable cut IMO...I hate the choked feeling of a crewneck.

I'm saying though, Hanes Vneck are far from deep, just a different cut of the neck, a morecomfrtable cut IMO...I hate the choked feeling of a crewneck.

+#$$ I even wear my Nike dog tags like "wha!" Nike/NBA down everything. That ain't even dressing better but is actually dressing great
pimp.gif

+#$$ I even wear my Nike dog tags like "wha!" Nike/NBA down everything. That ain't even dressing better but is actually dressing great
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ fancy vnecks
the reason why i (and mostly everyone who wear collared shirts on the reg) wear them is so it wont show when i button my shirt down..

nothing fancy about a damn undershirt. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ fancy vnecks
the reason why i (and mostly everyone who wear collared shirts on the reg) wear them is so it wont show when i button my shirt down..

nothing fancy about a damn undershirt. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Yo that's me right there though

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Yo that's me right there though

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

Nude>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yea the kid is an exhibitionist at heart. If I didn't do what society deems acceptable it would be a wrap. 

Nude>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yea the kid is an exhibitionist at heart. If I didn't do what society deems acceptable it would be a wrap. 

Nude>>>>>>>>>>>>
#gardenofedenswag
pimp.gif

Nude>>>>>>>>>>>>
#gardenofedenswag
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom