F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

roll.gif

Thread about to be derrailed

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DT43

If you are just sitting around the house, I don't see how a v neck is the first thing you wear. I would tend to wear things that I would NOT wear in the public scene.
laugh.gif
its a v neck, theres nothing fancy about it. i have a drawer full of random plain v necks and tees, i sleep in them sometimes. 
I don't believe in V-necks so maybe that is why I view them as something folks only wear in public. I never saw them before the craze for them, Whenever that started.
its just a shirt with a different cut to the neck, i dont see what the big deal is. mine dont have the deep #%! V, im def not one of those dudes walking around looking like a gay jersey shore transplant if thats what you're thinking

Originally Posted by DT43

If you are just sitting around the house, I don't see how a v neck is the first thing you wear. I would tend to wear things that I would NOT wear in the public scene.
laugh.gif
its a v neck, theres nothing fancy about it. i have a drawer full of random plain v necks and tees, i sleep in them sometimes. 
I don't believe in V-necks so maybe that is why I view them as something folks only wear in public. I never saw them before the craze for them, Whenever that started.
its just a shirt with a different cut to the neck, i dont see what the big deal is. mine dont have the deep #%! V, im def not one of those dudes walking around looking like a gay jersey shore transplant if thats what you're thinking

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

So for example, ninjahood is never in any situations where dressing better could benefit him, so of course he doesn't care about it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

living up to the username

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

So for example, ninjahood is never in any situations where dressing better could benefit him, so of course he doesn't care about it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

living up to the username

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this dude said V necks are fancy?

I'm done

DC probably eats bread and water dressed as a goldminer
roll.gif

DC keeps it too real. Type to not own cable kinda guy. I can't hate
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done

roll.gif

DC keeps it too real. Type to not own cable kinda guy. I can't hate
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done

roll.gif
Yeah I donot get the mentality behind that...

I'm done

roll.gif
Yeah I donot get the mentality behind that...

roll.gif
Man folks just starting ROCKING V-Necks a few years ago. People wore them but most folks I know never owned them until they become fashionable. So I would assume that if they buy them, they bought them to WEAR them outside, not inside the house.

I never owned one. I can't do it. It is a man blouse, low cut. In my eyes.

roll.gif
Man folks just starting ROCKING V-Necks a few years ago. People wore them but most folks I know never owned them until they become fashionable. So I would assume that if they buy them, they bought them to WEAR them outside, not inside the house.

I never owned one. I can't do it. It is a man blouse, low cut. In my eyes.

I have one on now
because I took my Polo off

I only wear them as an under shirt.
so I think I know what you're talking about.

but even then, I think those are the same price as the crewneck versions of "white Ts"

I have one on now
because I took my Polo off

I only wear them as an under shirt.
so I think I know what you're talking about.

but even then, I think those are the same price as the crewneck versions of "white Ts"

Back
Top Bottom