F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Filter failure due to typo...

I stay fumbling
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
No one was saying getting dressed up makes anyone better. You also don't seem to understand that "dressing better" in that thread doesn't mean wearing suits. You and others seem to think that wearing anything other than b-ball shorts and tees are dressing up when it is not. Nothing wrong with people wearing boat shoes to go to eat at a restaurant, it's a casual pair of shoes.

And if you really think I look like Edward Scissorhands in that pic then you need to get your eyes checked.
laugh.gif

Again, since you seem to think that I am all acting all high and mighty, I am not taking either side but you have to see that there is nothing wrong with both sides. In that pic of mine, I attended a fundraiser event, I am not going to go that even wearing b-ball short, tees and flip-flops. I probably won't get inside if I did, it was a semi-formal event.

Now, I have no problem with you going around town doing whatever you want in short or sweats and tees or whatever, so why do you have a problem with others going around running errands and doing things in mere boat shoes?
laugh.gif
Explain that to me beause that was all I was pointing out, it goes both ways in how snobbish people are being in the thread. I may have replied too harshly but that was my point.
You decided to address me when I was addressing Persia. You can't justify "dressing better" to the post office and the movies by using sociology. I've always said to dress according the occasion. 
My attack on you will cease now.

Originally Posted by iYen

ksteezy wrote:
 post up your %*%% so we can judge you.
Nike dri-fit shirt+lrg shorts+Js>>>anything in the dressing better thread.
gametimeusa_2158_162717805

air-jordan-retro-5-blk-met-slvr.jpg

Spoiler [+]
It's just my opinion though.

I know you're trying to be funny and all but some people here, who are saying that it is too much to be wearing boat shoes to ihop and a movie, I really do not see wearing jeans and jordans any different. That is still dressing up compared to b-ball shorts, tees/jersey and flip-flops. You merely putting on jeans takes the same effort as someone wearing chinos and it is actually less effort to wear boat shoes than those V's because you can just slip-on the boat shoes while you actually have to actually tie-up your V's and such to wear them.

You see how ridiculous it is when you actually compare these article piece by piece?

ksteezy wrote:

Spoiler [+]

I know you're trying to be funny and all but some people here, who are saying that it is too much to be wearing boat shoes to ihop and a movie, I really do not see wearing jeans and jordans any different. That is still dressing up compared to b-ball shorts, tees/jersey and flip-flops. You merely putting on jeans takes the same effort as someone wearing chinos and it is actually less effort to wear boat shoes than those V's because you can just slip-on the boat shoes while you actually have to actually tie-up your V's and such to wear them.

You see how ridiculous it is when you actually compare these article piece by piece?

Originally Posted by RFX45

its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
No one was saying getting dressed up makes anyone better. You also don't seem to understand that "dressing better" in that thread doesn't mean wearing suits. You and others seem to think that wearing anything other than b-ball shorts and tees are dressing up when it is not. Nothing wrong with people wearing boat shoes to go to eat at a restaurant, it's a casual pair of shoes.

And if you really think I look like Edward Scissorhands in that pic then you need to get your eyes checked.
laugh.gif

Again, since you seem to think that I am all acting all high and mighty, I am not taking either side but you have to see that there is nothing wrong with both sides. In that pic of mine, I attended a fundraiser event, I am not going to go that even wearing b-ball short, tees and flip-flops. I probably won't get inside if I did, it was a semi-formal event.

Now, I have no problem with you going around town doing whatever you want in short or sweats and tees or whatever, so why do you have a problem with others going around running errands and doing things in mere boat shoes?
laugh.gif
Explain that to me beause that was all I was pointing out, it goes both ways in how snobbish people are being in the thread. I may have replied too harshly but that was my point.
You decided to address me when I was addressing Persia. You can't justify "dressing better" to the post office and the movies by using sociology. I've always said to dress according the occasion. 
My attack on you will cease now.

RFX45 wrote:

C'mon now, bro. You cannot compare the 2. Jordans and jeans is another staple uniform since the dawn of days. Throwing on some daisy duke shorts with boat shoes is totally different

RFX45 wrote:

C'mon now, bro. You cannot compare the 2. Jordans and jeans is another staple uniform since the dawn of days. Throwing on some daisy duke shorts with boat shoes is totally different

RFX45 wrote:

TO YOU.
/thread 

RFX45 wrote:

TO YOU.
/thread 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RFX45 wrote:

TO YOU.
/thread 

You want my boxer briefs to be to my knee?
indifferent.gif

RFX45 wrote:

I dunno I'll gladly take my daisy dukes over shorts 1inch above my ankles...jussayin.

RFX45 wrote:

Sure you can. They are both shorts and shoes. You're argument here is invalid. Both outfits are just as easy to put on/wear.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RFX45 wrote:

TO YOU.
/thread 

You want my boxer briefs to be to my knee?
indifferent.gif

RFX45 wrote:

Sure you can. They are both shorts and shoes. You're argument here is invalid. Both outfits are just as easy to put on/wear.

RFX45 wrote:

I dunno I'll gladly take my daisy dukes over shorts 1inch above my ankles...jussayin.

ksteezy wrote:

Spoiler [+]

wait, jeans shorts though?

Maybe I'll just rock by myself. All this civil war talk, get outta here! Y'all can barely move in those getups, much less throw hands. Dude got on daisy dukes, coochie cutters, and auto wedgie cut low rise jeans/chinos are not about to handle some younger kats in actual athletic gear.

ksteezy wrote:

Spoiler [+]

wait, jeans shorts though?

Maybe I'll just rock by myself. All this civil war talk, get outta here! Y'all can barely move in those getups, much less throw hands. Dude got on daisy dukes, coochie cutters, and auto wedgie cut low rise jeans/chinos are not about to handle some younger kats in actual athletic gear.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

RFX45 wrote:

Me too. I love your legs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

RFX45 wrote:

Me too. I love your legs
tongue.gif

RFX45 wrote:

Both are casual though, it doesn't matter. If you grow up wearing preppy clothes, that is as casual as jeans and Jordans, it's not dressed up at all. That is a preppy staple uniform to some. NT is a small percentage of the population and most are here for their love for Nike and Jordans so the forum is more heavily influenced by that look. If you go to other forums, like RLTalk or PoloTalk (made up forums but it might exist, I dunno) then jeans and Jordans won't be the staple and people there would probably ridicule me for talking about Jordans and jeans too.

Back
Top Bottom