F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

some of you all have to chill.

its all about balance.

i mean seriously, yall really think rocking sneakers all the time is fresh. all the time though?

Originally Posted by GAGJR

its all about balance.

i mean seriously, yall really think rocking sneakers all the time is fresh. all the time though?
The argument is about wearing the "uniform" for daily errands, chilling, etc. People want to argue that a trip to the ihop or post office requires you to throw the labels and respect society

its all about balance.

The argument is about wearing the "uniform" for daily errands, chilling, etc. People want to argue that a trip to the ihop or post office requires you to throw the labels and respect society

Son is this a civil war between two threads!?...

Son...I can't believe why I'm reading...the irony and ignorance with nearly every post
roll.gif

Son is this a civil war between two threads!?...

Son...I can't believe why I'm reading...the irony and ignorance with nearly every post
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

its all about balance.

you fail to realize that "dressing better" can be just as relaxing and comfortable as wearing basketball gear...

its all about balance.

you fail to realize that "dressing better" can be just as relaxing and comfortable as wearing basketball gear...

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

in all honesty, u can add race to it if necessary. its clearly a socioeconomic issue.

people are intolerant and bash what they are not comfortable with.

i love the dressing better thread. i wear raw denim. wear j crew lol. and i wear clothes that fit not "fit" as in too tight, just like NT "thick" = obese.

however, i'll be dambed if you tell me rockin some bball shorts a v-neck and aome kicks is a no go.

this is truly an undercover hate/ race thread.

and i agree with the dude talking bout the bla..urban kids riding this trend.
I'm college educated, have a career, own a home and I'm Mexican with a Black girl, this isn't about race...its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
All the people I know with money don't wear suits and dont deal drugs. 

How you figure looking like edward scissor hands is dressing better

tim-burton-fashion-03.jpg
the race thing wasn't aimed at u bro.  you know there are cats here using underhanded racial swipes.
if u see my last post, i said i actually agree with your side of the argument.

and in regards to rfx, u chose one of his most unflattering outfits. that shirt is a no go for me personally. that whole rick owens ann d style is not for me.

but like a great debater u chose his worst.

but eff it lets see  u and him post some pics lol no romo.

money =/= how you dress. yall seen bill gates?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

in all honesty, u can add race to it if necessary. its clearly a socioeconomic issue.

people are intolerant and bash what they are not comfortable with.

i love the dressing better thread. i wear raw denim. wear j crew lol. and i wear clothes that fit not "fit" as in too tight, just like NT "thick" = obese.

however, i'll be dambed if you tell me rockin some bball shorts a v-neck and aome kicks is a no go.

this is truly an undercover hate/ race thread.

and i agree with the dude talking bout the bla..urban kids riding this trend.
I'm college educated, have a career, own a home and I'm Mexican with a Black girl, this isn't about race...its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
All the people I know with money don't wear suits and dont deal drugs. 

How you figure looking like edward scissor hands is dressing better

tim-burton-fashion-03.jpg
the race thing wasn't aimed at u bro.  you know there are cats here using underhanded racial swipes.
if u see my last post, i said i actually agree with your side of the argument.

and in regards to rfx, u chose one of his most unflattering outfits. that shirt is a no go for me personally. that whole rick owens ann d style is not for me.

but like a great debater u chose his worst.

but eff it lets see  u and him post some pics lol no romo.

money =/= how you dress. yall seen bill gates?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

its all about balance.

Man some of the "dressing better" outfits are outright uncomfortable for us to see; how can it be comfortable to wear

its all about balance.

Man some of the "dressing better" outfits are outright uncomfortable for us to see; how can it be comfortable to wear

And dudes posting RFX...you just reachin, homie keeps it simple 95% of the time, how can you clown that?...yet not have the balls to post what you feel is acceptable...the hell out of here, you gonna clown someone be fair and post up your !#%# so we can judge you.

And dudes posting RFX...you just reachin, homie keeps it simple 95% of the time, how can you clown that?...yet not have the balls to post what you feel is acceptable...the hell out of here, you gonna clown someone be fair and post up your !#%# so we can judge you.

thats you're opinion. doesnt mean ndawg isnt feelin as free as a bird in his turquoise trousers.

thats you're opinion. doesnt mean ndawg isnt feelin as free as a bird in his turquoise trousers.

its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
No one was saying getting dressed up makes anyone better. You also don't seem to understand that "dressing better" in that thread doesn't mean wearing suits. You and others seem to think that wearing anything other than b-ball shorts and tees are dressing up when it is not. Nothing wrong with people wearing boat shoes to go to eat at a restaurant, it's a casual pair of shoes.

And if you really think I look like Edward Scissorhands in that pic then you need to get your eyes checked.
laugh.gif

Again, since you seem to think that I am all acting all high and mighty, I am not taking either side but you have to see that there is nothing wrong with both sides. In that pic of mine, I attended a fundraiser event, I am not going to go that even wearing b-ball short, tees and flip-flops. I probably won't get inside if I did, it was a semi-formal event.

Now, I have no problem with you going around town doing whatever you want in short or sweats and tees or whatever, so why do you have a problem with others going around running errands and doing things in mere boat shoes?
laugh.gif
Explain that to me beause that was all I was pointing out, it goes both ways in how snobbish people are being in the thread. I may have replied too harshly but that was my point.

its about thinking you're better because you think you "dress" better.
No one was saying getting dressed up makes anyone better. You also don't seem to understand that "dressing better" in that thread doesn't mean wearing suits. You and others seem to think that wearing anything other than b-ball shorts and tees are dressing up when it is not. Nothing wrong with people wearing boat shoes to go to eat at a restaurant, it's a casual pair of shoes.

And if you really think I look like Edward Scissorhands in that pic then you need to get your eyes checked.
laugh.gif

Again, since you seem to think that I am all acting all high and mighty, I am not taking either side but you have to see that there is nothing wrong with both sides. In that pic of mine, I attended a fundraiser event, I am not going to go that even wearing b-ball short, tees and flip-flops. I probably won't get inside if I did, it was a semi-formal event.

Now, I have no problem with you going around town doing whatever you want in short or sweats and tees or whatever, so why do you have a problem with others going around running errands and doing things in mere boat shoes?
laugh.gif
Explain that to me beause that was all I was pointing out, it goes both ways in how snobbish people are being in the thread. I may have replied too harshly but that was my point.

ksteezy wrote:
 post up your %*%% so we can judge you.
Nike dri-fit shirt+lrg shorts+Js>>>anything in the dressing better thread.
gametimeusa_2158_162717805

air-jordan-retro-5-blk-met-slvr.jpg

Spoiler [+]
It's just my opinion though.

just for my compa

281g5j.jpg

and I dont wake up everyday and decide to snap away pictures of my outfit. I hate pictures. 

just for my compa

281g5j.jpg

and I dont wake up everyday and decide to snap away pictures of my outfit. I hate pictures. 

ksteezy wrote:
 post up your %*%% so we can judge you.
Nike dri-fit shirt+lrg shorts+Js>>>anything in the dressing better thread.
gametimeusa_2158_162717805

air-jordan-retro-5-blk-met-slvr.jpg

Spoiler [+]
It's just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom