F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

i know you are not attacking me, im just curious as to why the hate towards a thread besides anything else has helped plenty of users, myself included. 
ohwell.gif
You just had to push, huh! Es por que soy gordo y nada me cueda vien 
frown.gif
mad.gif
i just knew it! 
roll.gif
Real talk, Im just lazy. Its easier to throw a t-shirt on and not have to worry about ironing. 

i know you are not attacking me, im just curious as to why the hate towards a thread besides anything else has helped plenty of users, myself included. 
ohwell.gif
You just had to push, huh! Es por que soy gordo y nada me cueda vien 
frown.gif
mad.gif
i just knew it! 
roll.gif
Real talk, Im just lazy. Its easier to throw a t-shirt on and not have to worry about ironing. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
. I still have more money then you.
Master's Degree though? University of Phoenix? 
SMH this is just funny at this point. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
Masters from Pepperdine, trick. than you, I have more money.
No it's just funny because you're bragging about a degree, even if it's a !!%* degree from a !!%* school, and then you make a grammatical error that someone with a high school diploma wouldn't make. Do you see why that's funny? I can explain through PM if necessary. 
Also, you have no idea how much money I have, and all the money in the world apparently hasn't bought you simple reading comprehension skills.

You are entertaining me tonight though. 
pimp.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
calm_down_bro.jpg

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by iYen

jean shorts
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

What's wrong with jean shorts?

it's 2011
How does the year correlate with what's wrong with jean shorts?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by GAGJR

some of you all have to chill.

its all about balance.

i mean seriously, yall really think rocking sneakers all the time is fresh. all the time though?
The argument is about wearing the "uniform" for daily errands, chilling, etc. People want to argue that a trip to the ihop or post office requires you to throw the labels and respect society
you fail to realize that "dressing better" can be just as relaxing and comfortable as wearing basketball gear...
this

thats why im confused.

i feel like there is a battle between fresh and well dressed.

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
No it's just funny because you're bragging about a degree, even if it's a !!%* degree from a !!%* school, and then you make a grammatical error that someone with a high school diploma wouldn't make. Do you see why that's funny? I can explain through PM if necessary. 
Also, you have no idea how much money I have, and all the money in the world apparently hasn't bought you simple reading comprehension skills.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by GAGJR

some of you all have to chill.

its all about balance.

i mean seriously, yall really think rocking sneakers all the time is fresh. all the time though?
The argument is about wearing the "uniform" for daily errands, chilling, etc. People want to argue that a trip to the ihop or post office requires you to throw the labels and respect society
you fail to realize that "dressing better" can be just as relaxing and comfortable as wearing basketball gear...
this

thats why im confused.

i feel like there is a battle between fresh and well dressed.

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
calm_down_bro.jpg

jean shorts
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

it's 2011

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

its an online forum, though. Im neither being paid nor graded for posting. so zaaam! and any idea I do have of your money...I know I have more. 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

its an online forum, though. Im neither being paid nor graded for posting. so zaaam! and any idea I do have of your money...I know I have more. 

I don't see how you guys are hatin on RFX and KSteezy just because they post nice fitting clothes in the Dressing better thread. Who cares if one fit is better then the other its not like any of us are limited to one or the other. Nothin wrong with gettin a little dressed up to stroll down the street in

I don't see how you guys are hatin on RFX and KSteezy just because they post nice fitting clothes in the Dressing better thread. Who cares if one fit is better then the other its not like any of us are limited to one or the other. Nothin wrong with gettin a little dressed up to stroll down the street in

i dont do slippers. ball shorts only for the gym, mine dont even have pockets. sneakers, cargos and a t shirt for the summer.

jean shorts
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

it's 2011

141l3sy.jpg

jean shorts
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

it's 2011

141l3sy.jpg

i dont do slippers. ball shorts only for the gym, mine dont even have pockets. sneakers, cargos and a t shirt for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom