F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

The funny thing is that these dudes be secretly mirin' the dressing better thread

you know they go in there regularly cause they remember all the people and their outfits from like a year ago..
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ UnbornSeed dressing like a slob because he's fat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The funny thing is that these dudes be secretly mirin' the dressing better thread

you know they go in there regularly cause they remember all the people and their outfits from like a year ago..
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ UnbornSeed dressing like a slob because he's fat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
Masters from Pepperdine, trick. than you, I have more money.
No it's just funny because you're bragging about a degree, even if it's a !!%* degree from a !!%* school, and then you make a grammatical error that someone with a high school diploma wouldn't make. Do you see why that's funny? I can explain through PM if necessary. 
Also, you have no idea how much money I have, and all the money in the world apparently hasn't bought you simple reading comprehension skills.

You are entertaining me tonight though. 
pimp.gif

its an online forum, though. Im neither being paid nor graded for posting. so zaaam! and any idea I do have of your money...I know I have more. 

Flaunting your degree from an average school and your salary to a board of NT'ers? Yeah you're cool,  bro.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
Masters from Pepperdine, trick. than you, I have more money.
No it's just funny because you're bragging about a degree, even if it's a !!%* degree from a !!%* school, and then you make a grammatical error that someone with a high school diploma wouldn't make. Do you see why that's funny? I can explain through PM if necessary. 
Also, you have no idea how much money I have, and all the money in the world apparently hasn't bought you simple reading comprehension skills.

You are entertaining me tonight though. 
pimp.gif

its an online forum, though. Im neither being paid nor graded for posting. so zaaam! and any idea I do have of your money...I know I have more. 

Flaunting your degree from an average school and your salary to a board of NT'ers? Yeah you're cool,  bro.

Man, my degree is from Tijuana Tech. Im an idiot. I dont know how we even got to this point.
- I stated an opinion about why certain people consider bball shorts to be an immature look.
- You took it as a personal insult to all bball short wearers, even though I qualified the statement several times to make it clear I was just stating what I thought was reality and not judging a particular look.

- I stated that I was not trying to insult anyone, and that if you had better reading comprehension skills, you would see that.

- You started talking about your degree and the "fact" that you have more money "then" me. Unclear how this relates to the point at all, but hey, that's how we got here. 

But yeah it's really not a big deal at all, I'm enjoying my night and I hope you are too. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAGJR

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by prymone

it's 2011
How does the year correlate with what's wrong with jean shorts?
nothing its fine, you rock it with your Jordon throw back jersey and New Era pin wheel right?
Nope, I rock it with my grey dri-fit shirt, and some Vs.
Like the ones I posted a few pages back.
Can someone competent give me a valid reason why there is something wrong with wearing jean shorts?

Originally Posted by GAGJR

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by prymone

it's 2011
How does the year correlate with what's wrong with jean shorts?
nothing its fine, you rock it with your Jordon throw back jersey and New Era pin wheel right?
Nope, I rock it with my grey dri-fit shirt, and some Vs.
Like the ones I posted a few pages back.
Can someone competent give me a valid reason why there is something wrong with wearing jean shorts?

Man, my degree is from Tijuana Tech. Im an idiot. I dont know how we even got to this point.
- I stated an opinion about why certain people consider bball shorts to be an immature look.
- You took it as a personal insult to all bball short wearers, even though I qualified the statement several times to make it clear I was just stating what I thought was reality and not judging a particular look.

- I stated that I was not trying to insult anyone, and that if you had better reading comprehension skills, you would see that.

- You started talking about your degree and the "fact" that you have more money "then" me. Unclear how this relates to the point at all, but hey, that's how we got here. 

But yeah it's really not a big deal at all, I'm enjoying my night and I hope you are too. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom