F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-air-griffey-max-1-3.jpg

Bron's are OD long
sick.gif

damn I left for a couple hours and this thread went from probably being one of the worst threads in NT to being a classic

iYen trying to justify Jean shorts
laugh.gif

Guys posting the worst camo short patterns ever
laugh.gif

DC saying he's gonna rob someone
roll.gif

The hell is wrong with you people. Go get some fresh air. But lowkey keep posting, cuz it's entertaining to say the least.

damn I left for a couple hours and this thread went from probably being one of the worst threads in NT to being a classic

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The hell is wrong with you people. Go get some fresh air. But lowkey keep posting, cuz it's entertaining to say the least.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cool Story Bro

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cool Story Bro

This has to be one of the weirdest Niketalk threads in existence.
laugh.gif
Clothes battles?

Next you'll see Meth staging an NT catwalk show with all proceeds going to charity.

Ninjahood will be modelling his big #*# coat, looking like that guy off The Hurt Locker
the-hurt-locker-pic.jpg

This has to be one of the weirdest Niketalk threads in existence.
laugh.gif
Clothes battles?

Next you'll see Meth staging an NT catwalk show with all proceeds going to charity.

Ninjahood will be modelling his big #*# coat, looking like that guy off The Hurt Locker
the-hurt-locker-pic.jpg

Im a reformed jorts wearer. Been sober since 03. Used to love my Nautica joints though.

Cant imagine going back to that stiff, heavy, bat-wing inducing denim. Ive stayed in A&F cargo shorts for years now.

Im a reformed jorts wearer. Been sober since 03. Used to love my Nautica joints though.

Cant imagine going back to that stiff, heavy, bat-wing inducing denim. Ive stayed in A&F cargo shorts for years now.

Back
Top Bottom