F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

39 pages? 
eek.gif

did anybody answer my double-socks, in opposite color question?

Real talk all you hating on Jean shorts are nothin but swaggaless monkeys.

Even in 2011 Jean shorts can still be pulled off if done properly. There's a pix of Chris Breezy doing a pretty good job with Jean shorts. I'll look for it when I get home.
I been meaning to get a pair of jorts and when I do I'm taking up steezy on that duel.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.

Even in 2011 Jean shorts can still be pulled off if done properly. There's a pix of Chris Breezy doing a pretty good job with Jean shorts. I'll look for it when I get home.
I been meaning to get a pair of jorts and when I do I'm taking up steezy on that duel.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im a reformed jorts wearer. Been sober since 03. Used to love my Nautica joints though.

Cant imagine going back to that stiff, heavy, bat-wing inducing denim. Ive stayed in A&F cargo shorts for years now.
Same.
My problem with denim shorts isn't trend or fashion based at all, they're just heavy as hell. Wearing thick shorts is just oxymoronic to me, like wearing a t-shirt made out of wool or something.

I have seen some denim shorts popping up that are made out of really light denim, or maybe even cotton that's dyed to look like denim. Would wear those if the fit was right. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im a reformed jorts wearer. Been sober since 03. Used to love my Nautica joints though.

Cant imagine going back to that stiff, heavy, bat-wing inducing denim. Ive stayed in A&F cargo shorts for years now.
Same.
My problem with denim shorts isn't trend or fashion based at all, they're just heavy as hell. Wearing thick shorts is just oxymoronic to me, like wearing a t-shirt made out of wool or something.

I have seen some denim shorts popping up that are made out of really light denim, or maybe even cotton that's dyed to look like denim. Would wear those if the fit was right. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
1000.3143.22352047.cbrownjeans.jpg

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
I hope no one's gonna act like son doesn't look wild flamingo here.

I honestly don't think CB looks bad there at all, other than the horrendous Paul Bunyon cardigan.

Shorts look like they're made out of a thin/light material, and the fit is on point. I'd rock shorts like that.
pimp.gif

I honestly don't think CB looks bad there at all, other than the horrendous Paul Bunyon cardigan.

Shorts look like they're made out of a thin/light material, and the fit is on point. I'd rock shorts like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
I hope no one's gonna act like son doesn't look wild flamingo here.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.

What Cris was wearing are Jorts (cutoff denim shorts) not exactly what we are talking about, I own a pair of jorts very similar to the ones he wore.What we are referring to you'll find at Sammy's fashion or VIM under brands such as academiks, pepe and enyce.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.

What Cris was wearing are Jorts (cutoff denim shorts) not exactly what we are talking about, I own a pair of jorts very similar to the ones he wore.What we are referring to you'll find at Sammy's fashion or VIM under brands such as academiks, pepe and enyce.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
Hahaha (points at Diego) you wear jean shorts!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
Hahaha (points at Diego) you wear jean shorts!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
Jorts
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jorts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[table][tr][td]
Jorts
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jorts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom