F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I came in here just to post that. :lol:

I was like wait, did I miss something or is this new.

I guess it must be new and I hope we see a lot more of this.

All hail Liberty Media

Points on Sunday
Mercedes update didn't work so who knows what the race pace will be.
Still few more races to go before Lewis can even think of being comfortable.

Merc is still a Diva.
Car had no pace and Bottas was even worse, doing similar lap times as the midfield.
They need to get the updates working otherwise the championship is done since Red Bull will also take points from them and Vettel has fresh engine parts.

Hard to believe that's Lewis' first Suzuka pole but great to see that they tamed the diva again for the race.
Dunno about race pace but it looks better than Malaysia and Singapore.

Yeah, didn't realize this was his first pole at Suzuka... and also surprising how much Bottas has struggled.
Goes to show how good Nico really was. Never fairly got enough credit and respect for his skills by the fans and media, IMO.

Lewis been on fire since the summer break. 59 point gap and 8 wins. :pimp:

You have to feel a bit for Ferrari though. All the personnel change and they have another issue straight away.

Just need Lewis to bring it home and wrap up a 4th WDC.

The hypocrisy of some of those crazy-Hammy Lewnatics who said Nico was gifted the championship when Lewis had his issues, but are now celebrating Seb and Ferrari's misfortunes. :rolleyes

But man, what a disappointing race for Stoff... got dropped after the start and just couldn't recover. And so close for Fernando.

Yea, I'll rather Lewis beat Seb on the track than through reliability.

Only difference with last year is Lewis had more poles and wins than Nico but not to say Nico wasn't a worthy champion though.

DLm0uN_UIAAwzV1.jpg:large

Lewis :nthat: don't even know what to say at this point anymore.
Maybe Ferrari rushed some of the updates and has reliability issues because of that? Wouldn't be surprised if Machionne fires team members...
The three Asian races have been like a "dream" for Lewis, while they were the hell for Ferrari.

The damn VSC at the end costed Valterri P3 :smh:

Ricciardo is such a cool and pleasant dude! Would love to see him at Mercedes in the future!

Lewis being striking distance away from WDC no.4 :pimp::pimp:

Ricciardo seems like such a bro,his post race antics are always appreciated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom