F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

IMG_20171023_000649.jpg

:pimp::pimp:

There needs to be more consistency with regards to policing track-limits, but there's no doubt that Max gained an advantage by cutting the inside of the corner.
It should also be added that exceeding track-limits on the 'outside' is different cuz you may or may not gain an advantage. Either way, there needs to be more clarification.

Dunno what all the fuss is about. I think it's a pretty straight forward and logical decision.

Two arguments, I think.

A. That the pass was legal cuz Kimi squeezed him. Mario, Nico R. and a few others see it that way. But on the replay, it looked like Kimi gave him a decent amount of space.
B. That the pass was illegal, but cuz there were so many other track-limit offenses, this should have been let go as well. That's down to the inconsistency of the officiating.

He had space to make the overtake stick without cutting and lot of the other drivers went off track round the outside but I don't remember seeing any one else cut through the inside to overtake and make it stick.

100% right decision by the stewards imo. Jos Verstappen is embarrassing himself, with his tweets...

If there is no space to overtake Kimi without cutting the corner and gaining a big advantage by it, Max just has to break. It's simple as this.

Raikonen and Ricciardo were nowhere, goodness me.
Mercedes not good in this track but Lewis had the best long run pace on Friday so hopefully he can challenge for the win and if not just bring it home.

Also Congrats to Vettel on 50 poles, great qualifier.

Max penalty would rob us off Max vs Seb first lap battle but at the same time it would give us Lewis vs Seb again.

Ocon doing a great job again, hopefully he's in consideration for the Merc seat for 2019.
Dude's very tall too :wow: :lol:

Get's penalised for staying off the track in Austin

Gets penalised for staying on the track in Mexico

That would be kind of funny :lol:
I think he did impact Bottas but he shouldn't get penalised for it.

:lol: I mean, I'm sure the McLaren chassis is one of the better ones on the grid, but that's just Fernando being Fernando.

And that call from Neymar... random! LOL. I mean, I get that they're friends... but still !

Couple of guys (security) knocked down! LOL.

And who's the DJ? Knob-twisters! Give them some vinyl!

Lewis recovering from that hectic start to still clinch his 4th title :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Great season from him and Merc

Back
Top Bottom