F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

YES YES YES.
Hamilton the Reinmaster.

Dry race tomorrow though so Vettel still the favourite.
Good job for Racing Point FI, locking out the second row.

Red Bull and them skinny wings didn't work at all in the rain.

Mercedes better start doing a rain dance in all races because they were thoroughly beaten today.

I didn't get to see the race but from reading about it, it was very straight forward for Vettel.

Monza will be the same unless it rains again which it just might looking at the forecasts.

That 17 point lead will be gone in 2 races at this rate.

Halo ugly AF, but no doubt it protected Charles from Fernando's front tyre. Safety first.
It's so strong that it wrecked Fernando's suspension too.

Bottas is 29 today

f1-italian-gp-2017-valtteri-bottas-mercedes-amg-f1-5535890.jpg

Definitely thought he was older than that. No way Lewis should look younger than you my g :lol:

I def thought BOT was younger than that. I know he's been in F1 for a few years now, but it never felt like he's been there that long to be that old.

Didn't think Lewis will be that close. Might be more competitive than Spa. I'm expecting team orders at one point though for Kimi after Seb's comment.

Vandoorne has to go. He's useless.

Magnussen's comment when he's involved with something always makes me laugh :lol:

What a race and a what a day for Merc nicking it from Ferrari at Monza :pimp::pimp:

You have to feel a bit for Kimi though,he really had a great race

What a race.
Lewis has really stepped it up and gone up another level.
30 point lead for Hamilton but this war is far from done.

Nice strategy by Merc for the sandwich on Kimi.

Tifosi are going to be pissed on the podium.

Tense race! Would have been cool to see Kimi get a win here before leaving. But the tyres were just gone.
Perfect strategy by Merc.
I wonder if those extra points Max gave to Seb will come into play at the end of the season?

A bit rich coming from Lewis, if I'm honest. A certain portion of his fans too, of course.

Wait, Lewis has a 30pt lead? Stick a fork in it.

Last edited:
30 points is not enough. Singapore is coming and they're usually third best at that track.
With the Ferrari being a better car all it takes is three 1-2's for Ferrari and Lewis and Seb are level. Not to talk of engine failures.

I'm all for booing but this is kinda bad :lol:

I'm sure it's not just local to the Tifosi though.

yes yes yes :pimp::pimp::pimp:

wow what a race. This is a big step in the right direction, but it's still a very long way.

Remember Vettel in Silverstone saying "we have taken their flag and we will hang it up in Maranello"? :lol: well...

Back
Top Bottom