F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^ To be fair, their roadcar company has been really struggling, they had to do a couple of rounds of refinancing and had to put the MTC up for sale last year (I think they currently have a rental agreement). But if he's been focusing on working within a budget over the past few years, why wouldn't he want to keep it within the cost-cutting agreement? They'll end up having Merc and RBR... and maybe even Aston throw all their money at it. Ferrari probably has the funds, but I don't think they're ready to allocate that much into their F1 project. I think Renault are even cutting back.

There is widespread acceptance across the sport that race director Michael Masi failed to follow the rules correctly during a late safety-car period in the title-deciding race

Removing Masi and finding a new race director is a recommendation some of the teams have made to FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem, BBC Sport has learned.

The fallout from Abu Dhabi remains the single biggest topic facing F1 and the FIA.

The credibility of the sport has been called into question - the FIA itself has admitted it was "tarnishing the image" of F1.

There is a feeling that the FIA initially believed the furore over Abu Dhabi would die down with time.

But one influential senior figure told BBC Sport: "Anyone thinking this would go away has not realised the gigantic size of this event."

Get him all the way out of here

Last edited:
That's probably a rendering too... and just a generic model. I expect their Oz spec to look a bit different.

EDIT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom