F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

DTS really made me dislike George Russell.

He comes off as an entitled jerk. I have a feeling that he thinks he's Nico Rosberg and has a real chance to outperform Sir Lewis.

I feel like he can be a team player but does have his own ambitions. He was willing to help Latifi sometimes and he did seem to help Albon get a seat. You kinda need the confidence in order to be at the top. His resume is not bad either as he has a F2 title and GP3 title. He was able to outperform Bottas at Sakhir with equal machinery even though the seat didn't quite fit him. He also did some pretty crazy things in the Williams last season so I see the potential.

I also have a feeling George will go ahead and try to shock the world. Hard to see him
being ok as a 2nd driver if he can out qualify L

Yeah I definitely agree that he will try to make his mark early on.

But it'll resort in a comically stupid shunt. He's not Nico.

zeroregret zeroregret theres a difference between confidence and arrogance. GR is arrogant.

Last edited:
They were testing some LED wheel covers, which could make things interesting for night races.

20220316_192554.jpg

No one should make a judgement about a person/character based on DTS. They make stuff up and create their own storyline/narrative.
Just look at the lies about the relationship between Lando and Carlos...
EXACTLY this. And that's the problem for a lot of the new fans who are watching cuz of DTS. Netflix like to paint their own narratives on these 'characters' of the show. I've had someone tell me they didn't like so-and-so cuz of how he was on the show... which is entirely unfair. Another problem which arises is that ppl become more fanatic about these characters rather than the actual sporting side... the actual racing.

Fight for pole between RB and Ferrari should be interesting. But with the race pace Max is the clear favorite for Sunday.

Lots of teams have work to do in the next weeks

Back
Top Bottom